All reviewscolumbus airportfull kitchenbreakfast and dinnerbasketball courtbedroom suitefire pitshuttle serviceevening receptionbreakfast staffother hotelscomplimentary breakfastwould recommend this hotel to anyonegreat place to stayhot tubgreat roomstaff was very friendly and helpfulbeds were very comfortable
Reviewed August 4, 2013

This suite was large and spacious and included a gas fireplace. Located at the end of the hall, we had complete privacy from any other guests. Breakfast and dinner were included in the main dinning room. Air conditioning worked very well, but it was quite loud when it turned on.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

The facilities are fine. However, the service is not up to par. Check out is supposed to be 11am. However, our keys stopped working before 10am. When I loaded luggage into the car I was locked out of the building in the back lot in the rain. Breakfast is below average with just a few basic items available.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank Jonathan C
Kimberly M, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience at our hotel. We take a great deal of pride in meeting our customer’s expectations and are disappointed anytime we fall short of that goal. Your input and concerns are appreciated.

Again, thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention. We value your business and will continue to work hard to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Great Job! As a soldier that at times sustain some of the roughest sleeping conditions, I must admit that my stay at Homewood Suites was a welcoming experience. I will recommend highly the Homewood Suites to all of my soldiers, family and freinds. Thank you very much.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Stayed one night while visiting Ohio State Fair. 10 min. away, easy to get to. First time at a Homewood Suites. Really impressed. Very well maintained and visually pleasing hotel. Very clean and spacious throughout including Breakfast area. Suite was great. Slept great. Incredible value. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights with my husband, mom and 3 kids while attending a family reunion. We had a 2bedroom 2bath suite. It was very spacious with a full kitchen, fireplace, 3 tvs, dvd player in the living room and a sleep sofa. It was located on the first floor and it was very quiet. The pool, hot tub and fitness room were great. Would be nice if they really had a game room. There was only a small table I guess for playing cards. There is a basketball court in the back of the hotel which my son discovered while we were in the pool.The hotel was clean but the front desk staff could have been a little more friendly. The breakfast was not that great. Would have been nice if they had a waffle iron where you could make your own waffles. If you don't get to breakfast before 9am most of the good items will be gone. This hotel is in a great location with easy access to the airport dowtown Columbus and Easton Town Center. There is a McDonalds within walking distance and a Waffle House and Wendy's nearby. I would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family