All reviewscolumbus airportfull kitchenbreakfast and dinnerbasketball courtbedroom suitefire pitshuttle serviceevening receptionother hotelsbreakfast staffcomplimentary breakfastwould recommend this hotel to anyonegreat place to stayhot tubgreat roomstaff was very friendly and helpfulbeds were very comfortable
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Stayed one night while visiting Ohio State Fair. 10 min. away, easy to get to. First time at a Homewood Suites. Really impressed. Very well maintained and visually pleasing hotel. Very clean and spacious throughout including Breakfast area. Suite was great. Slept great. Incredible value. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights with my husband, mom and 3 kids while attending a family reunion. We had a 2bedroom 2bath suite. It was very spacious with a full kitchen, fireplace, 3 tvs, dvd player in the living room and a sleep sofa. It was located on the first floor and it was very quiet. The pool, hot tub and fitness room were great. Would be nice if they really had a game room. There was only a small table I guess for playing cards. There is a basketball court in the back of the hotel which my son discovered while we were in the pool.The hotel was clean but the front desk staff could have been a little more friendly. The breakfast was not that great. Would have been nice if they had a waffle iron where you could make your own waffles. If you don't get to breakfast before 9am most of the good items will be gone. This hotel is in a great location with easy access to the airport dowtown Columbus and Easton Town Center. There is a McDonalds within walking distance and a Waffle House and Wendy's nearby. I would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank VSand88197
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Nice average to slightly above average hotel. Good for short term or long term stays. Not necessarily a good $ value but it was easy check in, bright lobby area, pleasant staff, clean rooms, furniture was not too dated. Complimentary wireless. Computer and printer in lobby hallway. Outdoor basketball court. Full size refrigerator. Fully equipped kitchen. Stainless steel coffeepot. Clean guest rooms. Two flat screens. DVD player. Living room with pull out sofa. Work desk/table. Free hot/cold breakfast, Coffee all day. Walking distance from Waffle House and McDonalds with sidewalks. Did not find a park type area in walking distance. Friendly and frequent shuttle service to/from airport and to shopping area close by. A good value if you pay less than $130/night. Not a good value if you pay more than that.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

I recently stayed here with my husband, mother, and best friend. We were in Columbus for the Color Run 5K and needed a hotel to sleep 5 comfortably. I had stayed in a Homewood Suites before and knew it was exactly what we needed. The room was nice with 2 double beds in one room and a pull out sofa in the living room/kitchenette area. The room as well as the entire hotel was very clean and nicely updated! There was only 4 of us but the room would easily hold 6! There is a kitchenette with a full sized fridge, microwave, dishwasher and sink. They provide you with dishs, glasses, silverware and dish towels. We only stayed a weekend but it would be a great hotel for a long extended stay! The staff was amazing! After doing the Color Run we were a mess and the maids brought us extra towels and waited until the afternoon to clean our room so it was nice and clean after we got done washing the paint out of ourselves. When we needed a cab to go out Saturday night the front desk called us one and had it waiting on us. The hotel is absolutely beautiful and the location couldn't be better, minutes from the airport and only a ten minute cab ride to downtown and the Arena District. I will definatley stay here again!!!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 20, 2013

This is a terrific hotel for a business traveler.
Clean, nice rooms.
5 minutes from airport and close to highway.
Really nice sauna (with ability to add steam), pool, hot tub, and outdoor basketball court.
Great full breakfast in the morning.
I didn't make the dinner so I can't comment on it.
Very friendly maids.
Very helpful front desk staff-- a gentleman from NC was particularly helpful.
Rooms have great big-screen tvs and comfortable beds.
All in all, this is a terrific hotel for business travelers and I really appreciate having the kitchen.

Room Tip: Great location near airport.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business