All reviewscolumbus airportfull kitchenbreakfast and dinnerbasketball courtbedroom suitefire pitshuttle serviceevening receptionbreakfast staffother hotelscomplimentary breakfastwould recommend this hotel to anyonegreat place to stayhot tubgreat roomstaff was very friendly and helpfulbeds were very comfortable
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

I recently stayed here with my husband, mother, and best friend. We were in Columbus for the Color Run 5K and needed a hotel to sleep 5 comfortably. I had stayed in a Homewood Suites before and knew it was exactly what we needed. The room was nice with 2 double beds in one room and a pull out sofa in the living room/kitchenette area. The room as well as the entire hotel was very clean and nicely updated! There was only 4 of us but the room would easily hold 6! There is a kitchenette with a full sized fridge, microwave, dishwasher and sink. They provide you with dishs, glasses, silverware and dish towels. We only stayed a weekend but it would be a great hotel for a long extended stay! The staff was amazing! After doing the Color Run we were a mess and the maids brought us extra towels and waited until the afternoon to clean our room so it was nice and clean after we got done washing the paint out of ourselves. When we needed a cab to go out Saturday night the front desk called us one and had it waiting on us. The hotel is absolutely beautiful and the location couldn't be better, minutes from the airport and only a ten minute cab ride to downtown and the Arena District. I will definatley stay here again!!!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 20, 2013

This is a terrific hotel for a business traveler.
Clean, nice rooms.
5 minutes from airport and close to highway.
Really nice sauna (with ability to add steam), pool, hot tub, and outdoor basketball court.
Great full breakfast in the morning.
I didn't make the dinner so I can't comment on it.
Very friendly maids.
Very helpful front desk staff-- a gentleman from NC was particularly helpful.
Rooms have great big-screen tvs and comfortable beds.
All in all, this is a terrific hotel for business travelers and I really appreciate having the kitchen.

Room Tip: Great location near airport.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We had our team stay at this hotel for a softball tournament and it was a great choice. It was close to the fields, the breakfasts got us charged up for long days, and we enjoyed our stay. The staff proved very helpful for dealing with last minute needs.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed July 18, 2013

The hotel is fairly moderate, very clean and quiet. Staff is great. Did not eat dinner, but breakfast was adequate. Good distance from downtown - more laid back then the hustle and bustle down there. Nice Stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I spoke with Kim on 7/15/13 to be told there was a stain in the carpet. I asked if there were pictures she said someone would have to get back to me. I still have not got response to why my account was charged. Be aware of hidden fees at this hotel. I have stayed at several Hilton properties I will never stay at this property again. They have you signing a form that I have never had to fill out before. I am a Hilton Honors member and I travel all of country never has this happened. I give this hotel 2 thumbs down.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Wagon44
Kimberly M, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I would like to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced . We try to always go above and beyond for our guests and I am very sorry to hear that we were unable to do that for you. I want you to know that all of the inconveniences you experienced will be addressed with the proper departments and we hope that we can have the chance to have you as a guest in the future and will be able to exceed your expectations as we always try to do. Thank you again.