Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus Airport
$108
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

$76
Candlewood Suites Polaris(Columbus)(Great Value!)
$93
$173
Hilton.com
$144
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

$125
$116
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

$162
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $197/night.

$102
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

$101
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

$136
All reviewscolumbus airportfull kitchenbreakfast and dinnerbasketball courtbedroom suitecomplimentary breakfastother hotelsfire pitshuttle servicebreakfast staffexcellent stayindoor poolbed was comfortablehot tubwould recommend this hotel to anyonegreat place to staygreat room
Reviewed July 18, 2013

The hotel is fairly moderate, very clean and quiet. Staff is great. Did not eat dinner, but breakfast was adequate. Good distance from downtown - more laid back then the hustle and bustle down there. Nice Stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I spoke with Kim on 7/15/13 to be told there was a stain in the carpet. I asked if there were pictures she said someone would have to get back to me. I still have not got response to why my account was charged. Be aware of hidden fees at this hotel. I have stayed at several Hilton properties I will never stay at this property again. They have you signing a form that I have never had to fill out before. I am a Hilton Honors member and I travel all of country never has this happened. I give this hotel 2 thumbs down.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Wagon44
Kimberly M, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I would like to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced . We try to always go above and beyond for our guests and I am very sorry to hear that we were unable to do that for you. I want you to know that all of the inconveniences you experienced will be addressed with the proper departments and we hope that we can have the chance to have you as a guest in the future and will be able to exceed your expectations as we always try to do. Thank you again.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

The bed was extremely comfortable. Nice walking area. Evening reception was enjoyable. The hotel was very quiet. I did not hear any air traffic. Fresh fruit for breakfast. Staff were very accomodating.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 24, 2013

This hotel is very clean, quiet, and had a great breakfast. The hotel was very busy while I was there and I was impressed how quiet it was. I stayed for a week and enjoyed the Sauna, Pool and HotTub. The evening reception was nice, and convenient if you didn't want to go out for dinner. You will have to drive about five miles to get to any nice restaurants. The only places to eat within walking distance is fast food.

I would highly recommend this hotel! One of the nicest Homewood Suites out there.

Room Tip: Ask for Top Floor
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 20, 2013

As usual, Homewood Suites did a great job with this hotel. Althoug, despite good design and quality construction, they could not keep out the noise of the airport. My fault for expecting the impossible, I guess. The AC unit was rather loud, as well. But, overall, a great room for the rate.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family