Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus Airport
$173
$126
$119
  • Room Service
All reviewscolumbus airportfull kitchenbreakfast and dinnerbasketball courtbedroom suiteevening receptioncomplimentary breakfastfire pitbreakfast staffother hotelsshuttle serviceindoor poolhot tubwould recommend this hotel to anyonegreat place to staygreat roombeds were very comfortable
Reviewed April 26, 2012

Stayed Saturday April 21st 2012. night while visiting our son in Columbus.
Positives, Location, Near Airport and close to Easton Mall.
Two rooms a bedroom and small living room and kitchen.
Full Refrigerator,Dishwasher/ Microwave/Stove. Pots and Pans and Dishes.
Fairly nice indoor Pool. next to this Ping Pong Table which we enjoyed. Upstairs Work Out Room with Treadmills.
Negatives:
Bathroom was not very clean, Room/ Suite furnishings a bit tired, need updating,also main Room rather small.
As it was a Saturday, night no managers reception though you could go and get Coffee/Tea from the Breakfast Area.
Next Morning Breakfast was awful. They also ran out of Dishes, no Bowls they were in the Dish washer, not even disposable ones. I got my cereal in a cup. Very few choices, hardly any pastries or choices in Cereal.
Also breakfast even though it was a Sunday Morning finished at 9am. I realise this is near the Airport but I saw a lot of families staying there not just Business people, could they not make it until at least 10am!
Staff were fairly pleasant, not exceptional.
I have stayed in Marriott, Embassy Suites, Hilton Garden Inn, all at Columbus Airport, In my opinion all better stays than this one. I would not choose to stay here again will book at Embassy Suites instead.
This Homewood Airport Hotel also does not offer Sleep, Park and Fly unlike others close by.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank bmutgi
Reviewed April 19, 2012

I have travelled to Columbus several times on business but I had not stayed at the Homewood Suites before. I am so glad I did.

The location was near the airport, although I did not notice a lot of noise from the incoming and outgoing flights. There isn't a lot near the hotel except other hotels, but it is located near Interstate 670 so you can get to quite a bit in a short time.

The hotel had sort of a lodge feel to it, which I liked. It had some good amenities such as a table tennis room (which was a bit too small), an indoor pool, a jacuzzi, a sauna, and a workout room (located on the second floor next to the business center). The breakfast area was rather large so I didn't feel like I was being crowded while I was eating. Color me impressed.

The room had a full kitchen, which I didn't fully utilize because I was only staying a couple of days. Had I been on a longer trip, this would have been great. The kitchen was fully stocked with glasses, plates, silverware, and cooking utensils.

I had a suite, which had a main room with a sofa and a television with a DVD player. The bedroom had a dresser/desk with a large screen television.

If I get the opportunity to return, I would gladly stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Pros: Clean room, comfortable bedding, no major airport noise, quick places to eat around the property and a rare sighting of a basketball court on the property.

Cons: small room size (considering the other suite type of hotels we stay at), very cold pool temps, HORRIBLE breakfast options and Hours only to 9 not 10 like many other Hilton properties we have stayed at, as well as breakfast staff not friendly at all.

We plan on returning someday in the future to Columbus, but will look elsewhere for a nights rest.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 28, 2012

This hotel had a very accommodating person at check-in when I got there very late. The room was very clean and roomy and had wide screen TV's and all the extras you would want.

Room Tip: Go first floor for convenience.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank AJDiamond
Reviewed January 21, 2012

I travel 42 to 45 weeks a year and stay at the Hilton chain unless they are full. I've had good and bad experiences at hotels around the country. I would put the Homewood Suites Columbus/Airport among the top hotels I have stayed in. The hotel is nice, centrally located close to the airport and easy to get to. The staff is friendly and extremely caring and helpful.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business