All reviewscolumbus airportfull kitchenbreakfast and dinnerbasketball courtbedroom suitefire pitshuttle serviceevening receptionother hotelsbreakfast staffcomplimentary breakfastwould recommend this hotel to anyonegreat place to stayhot tubgreat roomstaff was very friendly and helpfulbeds were very comfortable
Reviewed August 12, 2011

We stayed here in order to pick my husband up at the airport for a late night flight. I accidently had a smoking room and the hotel could not move us. They put a filter fan in the room and it seemed to help. Otherwise, the room was nice and the staff was incrediable. I would stay again but book a non-smoking room.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 9, 2011

Easy drive to Capitol or Ohio State Campus. Quiet location with pool and fitness room.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 8, 2011

I stayed here for two nights in a one bedroom unit and found this location to be very clean, quiet and pleasant. The desk people are very nice. I don't normally have my room cleaned by housekeeping and after the first day, they called to ask if I needed anything. I asked for more coffe and within 10 minutes I had more coffee delivered. Great service. They are always friendly here. Breakfast service ends at 9am so I normally don't see how that is. Close to the airport, but not too loud with air traffic. I will be back.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed June 16, 2011

We stayed one night at this Hilton Homewood Suite.
Just a short drive to OSU.
Everything was just great. No problems at all.
A very good value including a hot breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 10, 2011

Nice clean rooms. Comfortable beds. Love have two tvs in separate rooms, especially late at night or early in the morning. Indoor pool is nice size, but the hot tub wasn't working during our stay. Good free breakfast, but don't show up late. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple