“Great!”

Ranked #54 of 143 Hotels in Columbus
michigan
“Great!”
Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

The Residence in was one of the best places I've stayed. It was a short walk to Easton and had a great hot breakfast. Since I only stayed there one night we did not get to see much of it, but I will defiantly come back.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank dhunt09

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I stay in Columbus about once per quarter. Up until last week, I had been staying at the Courtyard Marriott right next door. My first time at the Residence was well worth the change. The rooms are more spacious, and there is a complimentary breakfast. The Courtyard is set up for business travelers, and although I am one, I do like some of the comforts of home - like a fridge or couch. The location is perfect, as other reviewers suggest. The outdoor/indoor mall has everything you need, including a movie theatre for those boring nights if you travel by yourself. Shopping, dining, entertainment...it is all contained right in the area - which is why hotel prices are high. It is worth the money though! Great service and clean rooms!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Joe S
ResidenceInnEastonGM, General Manager at Residence Inn Columbus Easton, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Dear Top Notch,
Thank you so much for trying us. We are so glad that you enjoyed our suites and expressed that they have all of the comforts of home.

We hope to see you again on your next business trip!

Tonya Thomas
Troy, OH
Reviewed April 9, 2013

This is a very upscale Residence Inn, with amenities in excellent condition. Facility is within Easton Mall complex with tons of shopping and dining options within walking distance. We stayed for a local family function, but wish we had stayed an extra night to take advantage of the Easton Mall. The free breakfast buffet was well done with eggs, sausage, potatoes, fruit assortment, etc. Cleanliness was A+ in the common areas as well as the room. Our room was a one bedroom suite which had a full sized refrigerator in the kitchen. I cannot comment on the internet because we did not use it, although wireless advertised throughout. Thermostat and HVAC worked very well / kept rooms very comfortable. The pet friendly policy was evident with several guests observed with their designer dogs on the elevator / hallways. When in the area, we will definitely stay at this location again. Enjoy!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Biggs73
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I purposely chose this hotel despite it being further away from my place of work. I've been staying her for roughly 2 months, and I couldn't be happier. The rooms are updated and clean. The staff, from the ladies at the front desk, to the maintenance and groundskeepers, to the moring crew that fixes breakfast, never fails to have a friendly demeanor. The hotel is located right in the middle of a very modern, stylish outdorr mall. Everything you could want is available just outside your front door. AMC movie theatre, high end restaurants, fast food restaurants are all within walking distance. Although not open yet, the hotel has a nice pool area and courtyard, complete with fire pit. I can't wait for the weather to break so the pool and patio area are opened. If you have business in downtown columbus, or like me, on the southside of Columbus, this hotel may be a little further away, but certainly worth the morning drive. Don't hesitate to stay at this property!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank james5171
ohio
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for just one night. This is a great location if you want to shop...The Easton shopping center is across the street...walking distance, unless you want to park to be near a specific restaurant or store.
My room was a queen suite with sofabed on the 3rd floor. Room was very clean and had everything I needed. Hotel staff all very friendly. I have no complaints about this property or any of the staff. As with any hotel, you have noise issues from your fellow travelers. The only real noise issues I had here were the room doors that the other guests let slam shut. Also, my room faced the basketball court, and I did hear some people playing...the bouncing of the ball,etc. If this is something that would bother you, then request a different location. I did not use the exercise room and the pool and spa is outdoor, so we're not open during my stay. Breakfast is adequate...your typical continental breakfast items, hot and cold. Most people should be able to find something to eat.
I would stay here again for sure...great property.

Stayed April 2013
1 Thank funsandybeach
Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

Amazing and beautiful, this Residence Inn is perfect.The workers and the rooms, the area is wonderful.You will not be disappointed I promise. You will fall in love with the room you won't want to leave.Light up the fireplace and sit back with your loved one and have a great night.Top 3 places to stay

• Stayed March 2013
ResidenceInnEastonGM, Manager at Residence Inn Columbus Easton, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Dear Blessed73,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review on the Residence Inn Easton! We are so glad that you had an excellent stay and loved the studio fireplace suites. I will be sure to share your comments with my team. We look forward to your return.

Tonya Thomas
UAE
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Returning for a second time I was pleasantly surprised to see the rooms renovated ! The staff at this hotel are so friendly and welcoming nothing is too much trouble ! Tonia , Joe and Laura thanks for your hospitality .. Wouldn't stay anywhere else in Easton .

• Stayed February 2013