“Comfortable”

Ranked #85 of 144 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed November 5, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed November 1, 2012

The only reason I gave this hotel a 3 was because I had gotten a top floor room when I had stated I was bringing kids with me. Not really a deal breaker but next time I will be sure to ask for a ground floor room for sure.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

The staff was courteous and efficient. The room was quiet. The continental breakfast was great! We enjoyed our stay.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Reviewed October 25, 2012

We found this motel from the Ohio Travelers Coupon book. It was getting late, dark and was starting to rain. The young man at the front desk was nice. My husband is disabled and thank goodness they had an elevator. But the next morning as we are leaving, you guessed it, the elevator is not working. We called the front desk and they said they would check on it. I went ahead and took one bag down the steep stairs and when I walked by the front desk, there is no one. Also no one looking at the elevator. I go back upstairs and get another bag and in the meantime, my husband has called for assistance. They send this very nice tall skinny girl to help him get his very large suitcase down the stairs. Bless her heart, she did manage to get it down, but she nearly went down with it. By the time I got the car loaded, I was exhausted. We won't be staying there again.

Room Tip: If you need an elevator, keep on driving.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Was in town to visit my daughter and son-in-law, and to attend the OSU game with a friend. Hotel was good for the price. Continental breakfast was a touch weak and the TV was older than my daughter. But for the price and its location I'd recommend using it. It's not the nicst hotel in Columbus but it's not priced that way either.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I didn't like getting charge a safe tax for a safe i did use at mentor super 8 you charge me a 1.07 for you need to let people know about that tax all the other place i stay at don't charge tax for the safe in the room. I would think that part of the room price. Alan Kowalewski