Comfort Inn North Polaris
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsmagic mountaintexas roadhousestayed herethe breakfast areafront deskmake your own wafflesroom was cleanhot tubroll away bedshopping triphot breakfastwould definitely stay here againyogurtfirst floorclose proximitypool areanice hotel
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Stayed here for the first time, even though I've stayed in Columbus before. Check in was easy and quick. The room was very clean, bed comfortable with multiple little pillows. The bathroom shower had good pressure and there were plenty of towels. There were alot of channels on the flat screen tv. In the lobby, there is a recycling container for used newspapers and cans. The only negative was all of the vending machine were out of soda, however I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Bluemountain24
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We were surprised to find out that our room happened to be two rooms. One for relaxing and also the bedroom. We had a fridge, microwave, bar sink, kitchen counter, stools, very clean bathroom, a vanity with sink off of the bedroom, two TVs, ceiling fans and air control for each room. The carpet and pull out couch are out dated but clean. They allowed dogs for a small fee. The health food store was very close and so were restaurants.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I picked this hotel because of previous reviewers comments. For me the most important thing is cleanliness. I felt that it was clean, conveniently located, and my friend and I both remarked that the beds were comfortable. It's not a cheap hotel but a good value. To get clean you have to be willing to pay a little. I didn't take advantage of the breakfast. I only grabbed some orange juice. When I drank it, I realized it was more like orange drink. Anyway, I would stay there again and was pleased with the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Leslie M
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We have stayed at other hotels in the Polaris Mall area, but this is the one we'll choose from now on. The room was nice and clean, and the beds were comfortable with lots of pillows. We really enjoyed the pool and hot tub, and had it to ourselves late on a Saturday night. Breakfast was the usual array of eggs, sausage and do-it yourself waffles.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank jc44
Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

Rooms are a little on the high side as far as price and could have been a bit cleaner.had a musty smell and the beds are firm.on the plus side hotel has easy access and great location with many good resturants nearby.

• Stayed: September 2012
Coolpuhl3, General Manager at Comfort Inn North Polaris, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

Thanks for taking the time to briefly explain your experience. We strive for 5's, 100% of the time. We'll look to making improvements into those areas that you mentioned and thanks for sharing, so we may continually improve.