“Great mall”

Polaris Fashion Place
Ranked #28 of 154 things to do in Columbus
Reviewed February 2, 2014

This mall has an apple store and 2 .starbucks and this mall has a Barnes and Noble and a very small Dave and Busters. This mall also has some great teenager stores. Abercombie Aeropostle Hollister.

There are newer reviews for Polaris Fashion Place

Reviewed January 30, 2014

Just a stones throw away from our hotel, we had a great time at Polaris, there are stores and food for all!

1  Thank MikeHale
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Every time I stay at the Quality Inn & Suites North/Polaris I make a trip to the mall. There are the upperscale typical stores I requent but there are also many stores I don't see in my neighborhood mall. It is a Good mall with many shopping centers and great restaruants nearby. If you are staying another day go to the Outlets just down the highway.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

There is something for everyone at Polaris. They have a great selection of specialty stores and department stores.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

I Was able to find lots of sales lots and lots of shopping at the mall. The Macys was a great place to shop during the holiday season. I found sweaters,jewelry, hats and some items I was not looking for. Just hate I didn't visit the shoe department. I was a little disappointed with the children's department. After all is said and done great place to shop. Ladies you will love it !!