Staybridge Suites Columbus Airport
$149
  • Breakfast included
$119
  • Room Service
All reviewsvery nice hotellaundry roomwifi accessmorning breakfastdecent breakfasthotel roomcoffee potthe room was nicei highly recommend this hotelcomplimentary breakfastshuttlestovekitchenettesinkbedding
Reviewed July 16, 2006

Got a 2 bedroom suite for a weekend getaway with my wife and 2 other adult family members.
One room was extra large with two double beds while the other had a queen. We all shared a living room. The check in was fast and easy,the facility was well staffed, and the room was spotless. The business center was easy to find and use. The indoor pool was also a welcome diversion. The following morning we were treated to a GREAT breakfast, best of all it was free...eggs,sausage,bagels, cereal,hot cereal, fruit, yogurt...you get the picture.
I have stayed in a lot of different places in the Columbus area but I am sure I have found my personal favorite in the Staybridge.
This is a great hotel for families or business travelers as it is close to downtown as well as the airport.

• Stayed: July 2006
1  Thank Ramblin' Rob
Reviewed June 28, 2006

The hotel has great facilities and is very clean but they have you on lockdown. We were not allowed to congregate in the lobby. We were asked to leave the area 15 minutes after their evening organized get together ended. One of our kids was screamed at for dripping water from the pool area when he came to get a towel (they were out in the pool area) We were also constantly followed by the manager (not sure what he expected to see, they have cameras in each hallway) We had stayed there four times previously and had never experienced this but they are now under new management.

• Stayed: June 2006
Reviewed August 15, 2005

Although this place is very clean and big on amenities, my queen size bed turned out to be full size, the 24 hour facilities shut down from 10:00- 6:00, and you get one towel and one washcloth per person per night. There were also a few small bugs in our room. They do have a huge breakfast and it was very good. And although it is another Patel Cartel hotel, the staff does speak enough English that you can communicate with them, and they are all very nice.

• Stayed: August 2005
1  Thank Nancy725
Reviewed August 4, 2005

I have stayed in almost every hotel near the airport, but this one is the best by far! For $119 per night, I got a two room suite with 2 double beds. Unlike many hotels that claim to have suites, this is really a suite. No half walls. There are double doors between the living area and the bedroom. It is nearly the size of a small apartment! The living area had a pull-out sofa, and the kitchen is complete with bar(table) and stools, full sized fridge, dishwasher, sink, stove, microwave. It has 2 TV's. The bathroom is very nice. There is a large area between the bedroom and bathroom that has sinks and a huge lighted mirror. We had comfortable beds and pillows. The also have a complimentary light meal between 5 and 6 pm nightly! They call it appetizers, but it's much more than that. They also have a really nice complimentary breakfast daily that lasts until 11am! AND NOW THE ICING ON THE CAKE....We went on a 9-day trip to New Orleans and they let us park free for the entire trip! (They normally only give 5 free parking days). If you've ever paid to park your car at the long or short term parking at the airport, you will realize what a perk this is! As a matter of fact, I have been in a lot of hotels in my life, and this one is definetly one of the best!

A TripAdvisor Member
new york city
Reviewed June 11, 2005

I orginally had a reservation at courtyard airport, the rooms and hotel seems very run down. I decided to check out next day and walk inn at staybridge (across from courtyard). the property was about 4 years old, but it was so well maintain. Staff were very friendly, outside landscaping is very attractive and lobby was gorgeous, and room was wonderful, large workdesk with well lite area and lots of space in the room. Morning breakfast was awesome, hot breakfast and on the go bag, overall it was an wonderful experience staying at this property. I sure found my home away from home in columbus and elsewere if there is a staybridge.

• Stayed: May 2005, traveled on business