Staybridge Suites Columbus Airport
$76
Candlewood Suites Polaris(Columbus)(Great Value!)
$89
$137
Hilton.com
$136
CrownePlaza.com
$189
$177
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $203/night.

$118
$109
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

$214
$199
Hilton.com
$161
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsvery nice hotellaundry roomwifi accessindoor poolkitchen areamorning breakfastdecent breakfasthotel roomcoffee potthe room was nicei highly recommend this hotelcomplimentary breakfastshuttlestovekitchenettesinkbedding
Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

I picked this hotel over the other one I was considering because it stated they have a hot tub as well as a pool. There is no hot tub so we about froze trying to use the indoor pool and the kids couldn't stay in as long as they wanted because of it. Probably won't be back... The whole point of our stay was for the pool/hot tub.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Emili P
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Columbus Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2014

Dear Emili P,

Thank you for your recent stay with us. It seems that a misunderstanding about our pool area did not make your stay enjoyable. I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you and your family. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope to have an opportunity to serve you again.

Kind Regards,

Tracy V.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed May 24, 2014

How can you complain about a clean and comfortable hotel that offers full kitchen amenities in room, AND free appetizer/dinner/beer on weekday evenings? If you are a platinum IHG member, there's a good chance they will upgrade you to a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom suite. Unfortunately this hotel is just outside of the acceptable price range for my company so I am no longer able to stay there, but for anybody who can spend around $120/night, it's well worth it!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Checked in extremely late, around 3am for a one night stay. Reception was friendly and extremely quick. Hotel room had plenty of space and was very clean. Breakfast had plenty of options and lots of seating. Very impressed overall for what was such a short stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here on business as I travel around Ohio a lot. My room was clean and quite. The breakfast was pretty good for the price. What really stood out was the guest service. The staff is truly a team of guest service oriented professionals. The type of service you would expect in a fancy hotel for half the price!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank ColombusCrew1985
Reviewed February 27, 2014

I travel for work 2-3 weeks a month . This was my first time at a Staybridge Suites . My room was clean , although furnishings could be a little updated , still I will take cleanliness over anything ! Staff really nice from check in , to reception and even just leaving in and out and passing front desk. I have stayed at one of the other hotels next door before when visiting this area, but I will return to Staybridge if I have to return !

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business