“Great Grouper”
Review of the big fat greek kuzina - CLOSED

the big fat greek kuzina
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Loveland, Ohio
“Great Grouper”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We've eaten here twice. While Columbus has many great greek/middle eastern places, this is one where we you can enjoy a nice leisurely dinner in a full-service restaurant with a full bar. Unlike the Greek place in Short North, parking and traffic are a snap. The wait staff is professional, not college kids with a part-time job. I had a special request (no sauce on my fish) and it was handled smoothly and accurately.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank PG58

Mechanicsburg
“best Greek in town”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

If you love authentic Greek food, you will love The Big Fat Greek Kuzina. Family owned and operated for many years, the sons and daughters still work here everyday to bring the best Greek food to Columbus, Ohio. A must stop for any trip through Columbus.

• Visited December 2012
Columbus, Ohio
“Very good service”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

The food is wonderful and is moderately priced. The service is very good. The ambiance is nice. Of the few Greek restaurants in metro Columbus, I recommend this one first. Having to wait for a table is a fairly infrequent occurrence.

• Visited November 2012
Worthington, Ohio
“A Taste of Greece”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

My family and I love to come here for the escargot appetizer in a succulent garlic cream sauce. The escargot are always perfectly done and NEVER overcooked. The lamb shanks and lamb chops are the most tender and succulent that we have ever eaten. FRESH ingredients excellent fish dishes and many choices. The baklava is to die for. Huge portions and always delicious.Very personable wait staff and a fun and rather kitschy atmosphere. OPA!!!!

• Visited May 2012
Maryland
“Fabulous Greek food”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

My family and I (a party of 7, with two children) ate there a few weeks ago and it was phenomenal. The decor was just the right amount of kitsch and it was quite possibly the best Greek food I've had. We got off to a bumpy start with our waiter (who may have been new), but the rest of the staff compensated beautifully. The food was affordable, with large portions, and did I mention it was phenomenal? Even the owner and his wife came out to talk to our table--I just think that is the best. The first restaurant I'll eat in when I go to Columbus from here on out. Do yourself a favor - stop looking for another restaurant and go there now! And save room for the baklava!