DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Columbus Downtown
$138
$120
Sheraton.com
1,308 results
All reviewssupreme courtdouble treecapital clubscioto rivercorner suitewet barrooms are hugeliving areafitness centerarena districtgreat roomshort northcosiconferenceconcert
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Air conditioning not working, room smelled dirty, carpet was dirty, terribly uncomfortable mattresses- we all had backaches and trouble sleeping, not enough towels or cups, and found a bug in the bed the morning of checkout. Not worth the money!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Had to ask for more towels when we stayed in a suite with 5 people! (only 2) No bedding for pull out couch, again had to call for linens. Toilet run for along time till you shook handle several times before stopping. No luggage cart available for carting our bags in. 2nd day again had to call for linens! Not to happy for price I paid.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This hotel was very nice. Rooms are clean and updated. Bed was comfy and the staff was awesome. The night lady who checked us in was so polite and professional. Awesome experience. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I travel often, however this was one of the worst experiences that I have ever had at a major hotel. It started with my experience at breakfast. After waiting at a table for 15 minutes, my colleagues and I finally decided to ask the wait staff the procedure for getting breakfast. We thought perhaps it was an open buffet or new experimental process they were testing. But to our surprise, they didn't realize that we were waiting. This was not a large dinning room and there was only one table of five business people being served (we were also there on business). Once we ordered and received our food they got my order wrong and I had to send my food back. At least I got the coffee on the house. Finally and this has never happened to me in all of my days of travel, I left some loose change on my desk, probably about 75 cents. When I returned it was gone. Of course, I expressed my concerns to the staff at the front desk that said they would refer it to the hotel manager and I would be contacted immediately. No one contacted me. Later that evening I shared my experience with the bartender who was extremely apologetic and immediately contacted the hotel manager. As I was headed back to the elevator, I happened to run into the hotel manager who also apologetic and said he would email me to resolve my concerns. No one has communicated with since I left the hotel, which was about five days ago. One thing is certain - Although, the room was spacious and delightful and there were glimmers of excellent customer service, all of that was negated my the experiences that I encountered. I travel to Columbus, OH at least once a week; I will definitely avoid staying at this hotel. Caesar

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Absolutely beautiful suite! In perfect condition great location in downtown Columbus. Spacious room! Only negative was the $22 parking, but that is expected for a hotel in the city. For $120/night I can't complain! I will be back!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Joe J, Management Team at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Columbus Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Thank you Kevin for choosing us as yout host hotel & we look foward to seeing you again.