Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Columbus West
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewssitting areafull size refrigeratorliving roomwould stay againgreat roomindoor poolbeds were comfortableupon checkfree breakfaststove
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 5, 2012

When arrived I stopped in to check the price, And upon listening to the way the clerk took care of the previous customers. I was impressed at the way she conducted herself. And the appearence of the lobby,and once I checked in the room it was a well laid out area and very cimfortable. I will stay in the future at the Hawthorn.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We had 10 rooms booked. I faxed a sheet in of when each of our guests would arrive and depart. When My last two guest arrived i was told there were no more rooms left. The worker at the front desk simply told us all the rooms were full. However he had my fax right infront of him that showed all of our staffs arrive and departure times. I've stayed there two time and both times our company has stayed we have had some sore of problem with checking in.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I absolutely will stay there again. Continental breakfast was very sufficient, evening snack was a real plus.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 20, 2012

We booked a room at this hotel, because it is right across the road from an animal hospital, where our pet bunny was having serious dental surgery, very early the next morning. We didn't want to have a 2 1/2 hour drive from home, so thought this would be a good idea. Went to check in and the front desk person informed us, (who wouldn't even make eye contact with me) that there had been water damage to some rooms, and they were "unrentable" so they sent us clear to the east side of town, that if I had seen the area in daylight, I NEVER would have stayed there!! In their defense, we did not have to pay for our room, but this place was the pits!! (I would have just gone to another hotel right there in Hilliard, but there was some farm convention going on, and every hotel on the whole west side of town, was completely sold out!!) The Hamilton Road hotel was not in a good neighborhood, we booked a king room, and got a queen bed instead, the place was really pretty dirty, hairs on the bathroom floor (the curly kind) filthy dirty bathtub, food on the carpet, garbage laying out in the parking lot, very poor reception on the tv channels we could get, dirty dishes in the kitchen cupboard etc...I usually book with the Hilton chain, mostly Hampton Inn's, and now I know why!!! This whole experience along with the 30 minute drive back and forth across Columbus 6 times because of this inconvience, in that horrible traffic that we were trying to avoid, didn't save us any money with a free room, because of all the gas that we used. Very bad experience, won't ever give Wyndham another chance, they blew it!!!

Room Tip: Tip: stay in a Hilton chain, never had a bad one yet!!!!
Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Very good deal for a great room. If you need to go to Hilliard or Dublin the location is perfect. Easy to get to, and everything you might need is within 5 minutes. Rooms were very clean with new flat screen tvs and blue ray players.

• Stayed: August 2012