“It's not the Recession!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Garden Buffet
Ranked #1,395 of 2,263 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 16, 2011

Columbus eats out. Any Friday evening, getting a table usually requires a wait. Not at China Garden. Not a suprise why. My friend got some stuffed shells, don't remember if they were clams or oyster. Either way, he almost threw up immediately, had to spit them out. When I called the waitress to the table, she all of the sudden didn't speak english. I am pretty sure she went to school with my kids. She finally got the person in charge.

My goal was to get them to remove the stuffed shells from the buffet. She acted all confused and never removed them. Most of the buffet items were empty or near empty. Why fill them if no one is going to come? The place seats over 100, and there were only 6 other patrons.

I will never return.