All reviews pool area cinnamon rolls pancake maker hot tub pull out sofa two queen beds the breakfast area hotel experience stayed for one night yogurt free breakfast front desk clerk hot breakfast business center polaris zoo roomy
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Business traveler who showed up with a confirmation number after flight delays and was exhausted to find they overbooked and gave my room to silver or gold members who decided to stay over! Not a single room available they sent me away to drive another 20 minutes to another hotel!

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Al P
Donna S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus-Polaris Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Thanks for your feedback regarding your recent reservation with us. We are sorry for the inconvenience that you had upon arrival. If you would like to discuss this please contact me business hours. Unfortunately, this occastionaly does happen and we never like it for our guest either. We are happy that we did take care of the charges for you and hope you allow us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

It's not often I have nothing to complain about in a review but this hotel experience was as close to perfect as one could ask for. The beds were comfortable and the sheets were clean. The toiletries were good (Holiday Inn uses Bath and Bodyworks soaps), and the room was clean. The neighbors got a little loud at times but I can't fault the hotel for that. Don't order from the local Pizza Hut! It took two hours to receive my order. Good hotel! A+

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Donna S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus-Polaris Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Thanks for your wonderful feedback and the 5 Star Rating from your recent stay with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We do have a great hotel and provide awesome customer service to all our guests. Everyone is VIP when staying with us. I will share your comments with the staff so they know how they are doing as well. Come back and see us again soon. We will be waiting on you. Thanks.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

I have been to this hotel on many occasions it is a great place and not too much. The workers are nice and it has a great breakfast. The pool area is the best for a family with kids I have 5 and 7 year old boys they love it . I have stayed and worked at some of the more expensive hotels and this is one of the best .

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank jenny w
Donna S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus-Polaris Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Thanks for choosing to stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express Polaris. We are happy that your expectations are being met and you continue to come back. We love hearing that our guests enjoy their stay and are comfortable with the accomodations. Thanks for letting us know how we are doing and for the 5 Star Rating. I will pass the comments on to the staff so they know how they are doing as well. Thanks again. Come back and visit us again soon.
We appreciate you.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

Stayed in a whirlpool suite. Jets were too few and very weak. Most hotels that we have stayed at with an in-room whirlpool work much better. Did have plenty of hot water.

Room very clean and well appointed. Large 5' shower in bath was also very nice and roomy for a change.

We did not use the swimming pool or hot tub, but the facility was very impressive for a hotel, more like a water park.

Bed was very firm, a little too firm for me.

Overall, we enjoyed the hotel and would stay again, I would just not pay the extra for the whirlpool.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus-Polaris Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2014

Dear steve a,

Thank you for staying with us and for writing a candid review about our property. We’re glad that you enjoyed our large, clean rooms and amenities. I also appreciate the high scores given for location and service. On the other hand, your feedback regarding the in-room whirlpool has been taken note of and will be used to focus on enhancements. You comments are very important to us as this is our best resource for improving guest satisfaction. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Kind Regards,

Tracy V.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed May 19, 2014

We went here for a fun little getaway for my sons 8th grade class trip. When we came in the two associates at the front desk were very friendly. The boys were so excited as soon as they stepped in the front door. The hotel atmosphere is very clean and the boys said it had a "futuristic" look to it. So we were very impressed with the hotel itself. Then you add in the INCREDIBLE SERVICE by pretty much EVERY SINGLE EMPLOYEE that I came in contact with. The one who impressed me so much was Myleen. She was incredibly friendly, she was very helpful and was very patient and kind to us. My boys are vegetarian and we only saw ham omlettes. I explained this to Myleen and she was so helpful and she made us the egg and cheese ones. In this day in age, especially when it's a "complimentary" breakfast people typically are not as cheerful and helpful. And that's not the only one who was friendly. I went to the front desk and Susan was very sweet too. And as we were talking the hotel manager came by, Thomas. I explained how friendly everyone had been. I'm telling you, I've been to many hotels and you'll find one person whose nice but again....EVERY PERSON was incredible. Even our housekeeper Carolyn was super sweet. I will definitely be coming back to this hotel. I can not say enough about it. If I could give them a 10 I would!!!! But a big Thank you to Myleen...she started my day off right and we were all so thankful for her helpfulness.

• Stayed: May 2014
Donna S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus-Polaris Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2014

Thanks so much for choosing to stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express Polaris. We appreciate you taking the time to give us great review and the 5 Star rating. We are excited that we met your expectations in all aspects of your stay. I will share the comments with the staff so they know how they are doing as well. We hope you come back and visit us again while in the Columbus area. We are always waiting on you.