All reviews pool area cinnamon rolls pancake maker hot tub pull out sofa two queen beds the breakfast area hotel experience stayed for one night yogurt free breakfast front desk clerk hot breakfast business center polaris zoo roomy
Reviewed March 29, 2014

I spent two nights at the Holiday Inn Express Polaris for Spring Break with my six year old daughter. This hotel is clean and the rooms are immaculate. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast buffet was better then I expected. The breakfast has a great variety for everyone. Fresh fruit, pancakes, eggs, sausage, muffins, toast and several kinds of juice. Can't beat it! The location is close to everything. Several great restaurants in the area. I will definitely be back!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Donna S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus-Polaris Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Thanks for your wonderful commernts regarding your recent stay with us. We are always excited to know that we met your expectations and more. I will pass your comments on to the staff so they know how they are doing. Thanks for choosing the Holiday Inn Express Polaris. Come back and see us again soon. We are waiting on you.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

We checked in at 430pm only to be informed the room was NOT ready! Check in is 4pm! We were told we would have to wait 30 minutes! I have two small kids so this makes things a bit challenging. The front desk associate was not very understanding! I will NOT stay here again! Please think twice and call ahead so you don't end up camped out in the lobby waiting for your room to be ready!

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank SHockstra
Donna S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus-Polaris Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

We appreciate your feedback of our hotel. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. We are very sorry for the inconveniences experienced with the your room not being ready at check in time. Your review will be used to consider improvements needed and we hope that you can give us a chance to show what we have done. If you would like to speak to me directly please fell free to contact the hotel. I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you and your family in the future.

Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Great place to stay it has a nice kids pool. A nice breakfast and really close to a lot of attractions. The staff is very friendly. I have stayed here before and will definitely be back. You won't be disappointed!!

• Stayed: March 2014

Thank you for your recent stay with us at the Holiday inn Express Polaris. We love hearing that your experience was great. We do have an amazing hotel, pool area for kids of all ages, amenities, and a staff ready to serve. We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to let us know how we are doing. I will be sure to pass your comments on to the staff so they know how they are doing as well. Thanks again for choosing to stay with us and come back and visit us again soon. We are waiting on YOU!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

A group of us stayed at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites this past weekend for the Arnold Classic. Could not ask for a better hotel! The staff was so kind, friendly, and helpful. You can not imagine how clean this hotel was. I have never seen a hotel this clean before. The rooms were very spacious. The FREE breakfast was out of this world!! The selection of food, the staff was very helpful with my daughter's peanut/tree nut allergy. Had a list of ingredients of everything served at breakfast. Staff wanted to make sure my daughter had something to eat..guess what it was ALL safe for her to eat! I love the healthy choices for breakfast instead of average run of the mill breakfast you get at other hotels.
The pool area was out of this world. Water slides for all ages, hot tube, and lifeguards!
I could not imagine staying anywhere else!
THIS HOTEL IS A MUST STAY!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank gymmom2014
Donna S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus-Polaris Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Awesome Review! Thanks for taking the time out of your day to let us know how we are doing. We take a lot of pride in our hotel and the service we provide each guest. We are happy to hear that we met your expectations during your recent stay with us. We love our guests and want them to feel at home. Thanks for choosing the Holiday inn Express Polaris. Come back soon when visiting the Columbus area. We are waiting on You!

Reviewed February 28, 2014

I come to the Polaris area for work several weeks a year. I have stayed at several of the area hotels, and Holiday Inn Express is by far the best for the price! The hotel is relatively new and attractive. The rooms are modern, the comfort of the beds is better than average with a great selection of pillows. The rooms have large TVs and well-designed bathrooms. Breakfast is typical for a free hotel breakfast. There is a free social on Wednesdays between 6p-8p that includes tasty foods, beer and wine, and even bowling with the staff on a Nintendo Wii.

But the best part of this hotel is the hotel staff! The employees go the extra mile for the customer; they have assisted me with numerous needs, and always have a smile and a friendly word.

Best stay in the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Donna S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus-Polaris Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Thanks for choosing the Holiday inn Express Polaris. We are always pleased to hear that our guests stay was enjoyable. We do take a lot of pride in our hotel and the service we provide each guest. Thanks for mentioning the Manager Reception on Wednesday, we do it for you. I will pass the comments on to the staff so they know how they are doing also. Thanks for your feedback we appreciate you taking the time to let us know.