“Good value with friendly staff”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus-Polaris Parkway
Ranked #46 of 143 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Hotel was convenient to the highway and the conference center in the area. Room and facilities were very clean. Bed was comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast bar area was well stocked and coffee was available around the clock. The hotel is a ver good value for the business traveller.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Donna S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus-Polaris Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear your stay with us was a great experience. We take a lot of pride in our hotel and the service we provide our guests. I will pass your kinds words onto the staff so they will know how they are doing. Thanks for your stay and we will look forward to seeing you again soon.

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus-Polaris Parkway

Reviewed November 19, 2013

My husband and I just celebrated our 12th anniversary this weekend in Columbus, OH and we stayed her at the Holiday Inn Express and we really liked it, staff was very kind and courteous, and the free, hot breakfast is always nice. Our room was very spacious and clean. We will definitely be staying here again!!!!!!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Donna S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus-Polaris Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback, we really appreciate it. I am so happy to hear you felt very welcomed and overall had a great experience. We take a lot of pride in our hotel and service we provide. I will be sure to pass the kind words onto our staff so they will know how they are doing. Again thank you so much! I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

We spent the night here for a getaway. The room was great and the staff was so accommodating. The room was clean and fresh. Evening snacks were plentiful and the breakfast was very good. This hotel is so convenient to shopping and many fine frestaurants. I would recommend it!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Donna S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus-Polaris Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Thank you for the wonderful feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We are happy to hear you had a great experience. We take a lot of pride in our hotel and the service we provide. I will be sure to pass the kind words onto our staff so they will know how they are doing. We hope to see you again when visiting the Columbus area. We appreciate you.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Just a great hotel. Room was very large, very comfortable and provided a marvelous place to meet up with my daughter and my grandsons. They loved the waterpark. It was difficult to get them out of the pool before they became waterlogged. The staff, especially Katilyn, was exceptional catering to our every request. At bit busy at breakfast but to be expected on a Sunday following an Ohio State game. Even the guests we had a chance to converse with were friendly even though I am an Iowa Hawkeye fan. Will be back!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Donna S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus-Polaris Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

Thanks for your wonderful feedback regarding your recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express. We are happy to hear that your overall experience was enjoyable. We take a lot of pride in our hotel and the service we provide each guest. Come back and visit again when in the Columbus area. We are waiting on you.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Katilyn at the front desk was wonderful. She was very sweet and very accommodating. Anything we needed, she said yes. Also, when we checked in yesterday, the gentleman at the desk was great also. Really nice staff. The breakfast servers were so nice and sweet too!
I stay at a Holiday Inn approximately once every three weeks and your staff is among the best. It goes without staying that of all the holiday inn express's I've stayed at this year, this was is the best!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Donna S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus-Polaris Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Thanks for your wonderful feedback regarding your recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express. We are happy to hear that your overall experience was enjoyable. And thanks for recognizing the trained staff. We take a lot of pride in our hotel and the service we provide each guest. Come back and visit again when in the Columbus area. We are waiting on you.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

My wife and I spent two nights here last week on a visit to Columbus for the President's Cup. The hotel is very conveniently located right off I-71 and near dozens of restaurants on Polaris Parkway. Check in was fast and friendly. The hotel is only 2 years old and is furnished and decorated in a very modern style which we liked, with tones of purple, black, and steel. Our room was very large with a Jacuzzi which was so refreshing after a 660 mile drive. The room's décor was ultra modern and the hotel was spotlessly clean. The complimentary breakfast was just o.k. We would have liked more healthier items like fresh fruit, other than an apple. The hotel is just a short walk from Bonefish Grill where we dined the first night and a five minute drive from Eddie Merlot's where we dined the second night. I found the room rates to be on the higher side for a Holiday Inn, so I felt we did not get very good value. Not having a safe in the room was also a minus. However, we did enjoy our stay and would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Donna S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus-Polaris Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Thank you for your feedback from your recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express Polaris. We take a lot of pride in our beautiful hotel and the service we provide each guest. I will share your comments with the staff so they know how they are doing. When visiting the Columbus area please visit us again. We are waiting for you.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

We had a business meeting at the hotel and since we are in the travel industry, we requested a tour. Alex, the front desk manager took us on a tour that had our jaws dropping. I could not believe the small indoor water park at the hotel. There is a winding slide, small slide, mushroom fountain and those buckets that fill with water and then drop the water. This would be a great place for your children to enjoy this area. There is also a swimming area, hot tub and small lazy river. I couldn't believe how nice it was. A great staycation place.

We then took a tour of the rooms. They have great room sizes and free wifi throughout the hotel. I really liked the king suites and the 2 room suites. Can you say slumber party? I didn't see the free breakfast, but the eating area is very nice. I just love the decor. Don't forget to look up at the ceiling. The lighting is really cool, as well as the carpeting throughout.

There is a long sofa with a unique looking "fireplace" with flat screen tv to watch near the breakfast area. Very nice. And of course the lobby area is a quaint area to gather too. Our meeting area was enough for 40 people and has all of the modern tech stuff. We loved it.

Kudos to this hotel. It is very clean and the staff is very nice. I can't wait to bring more of my travel agent partners so they can start spreading the word about this great little gem that is close to the best shopping in Columbus.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Donna S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus-Polaris Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Thank you for the wonderful feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We are happy to hear you had a great experience. We take a lot of pride in our hotel and the customer service we provide each of our guest. I will be sure to pass the kind words onto our staff so they will know how they are doing. We hope to see you again when visiting the Columbus area.
We Appreicate YOU!