Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus-Polaris Parkway
Sheraton.com
$148
$144
Hotels.com
All reviewspool areacinnamon rollslap laneshot tubgreat poolroom was cleanpull out sofatwo queen bedsthe breakfast areaoatmealwould stay againfree breakfastfront desk clerkhot breakfastbusiness centerpolariszoo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Stopped here for one night on the way to a class reunion. Very nice Holiday Inn Express. Hotel is new (or close to it) and is very clean. The whole place is done in a modern decor which is really not my taste, but hey we were just here for the night. Staff was very helpful and friendly, breakfast was very good and the breakfast lady went out of her way to help us and other guests. It is just far enough off I-71 to be away from the noise. There are many restaurants and a large shopping area within one mile. All in all, I would definitely stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Donna S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus-Polaris Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Thanks for your wonderful feedback regarding your recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express. We are happy to hear that your overall experience was enjoyable. We take a lot of pride in our hotel and the service we provide each guest. Come back and visit again when in the Columbus area. We are waiting on you.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

This is a great hotel. Everything was clean and modern. They have a great indoor pool with lanes for swimmers, a kid area with slides, and jacuzzi for the adults...I definitely was not expecting that so it was a pleasant surprise. The room was great. The AC worked perfectly. The TV was an excellent quality large hi-def flatscreen. I was very comfortable. The hotel staff was very professional and friendly. The breakfast was the standard Holiday Inn Express breakfast fare. I have no complaints, and will definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Donna S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus-Polaris Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2013

Reviewed September 12, 2013

This hotel is very clean and very updated. The front desk staff is very helpful and caring. I came to this hotel after walking into another hotel and walking right back out. They helped me out with a reduced rate and my stay with my wife and kids was excellent. Their pool area is one of a kind. It is extremely large and has tons of areas for the kids to play. There is even a shallow area where I felt comfortable letting my toddler run around in the water without having to worry about him. I will absolutely visit this hotel again. We visit the Columbus area often and will always chose to stay at this hotel whenever possible. I have recommended this hotel to many of my friends and family and will continue to do so.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed September 9, 2013

This property is only two yrs old and the is well kept. The manager Alex was great who accomodated me from another hotel mishap. The pool was great for my 4 children. They loved the slide. Another positive was they have a lifeguard on duty full time. This took off the pressure from watching them constantly. The 2 bed suite room wasn't as large as the Best Western sister property on Polaris. The bathroom was a little small as well. My only complaint was the continental breafast was a litle lame. They could add some bacon or sausage to elevate the protein options. It just seemed like everything was pre-packaged. Other than that I would stay there again. I know they read these reviews and I would like to thank Alex for his hospitality.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Donna S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus-Polaris Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Thank you for your feedback as it is important to us. We are happy to hear that your stay was good and you and your family enjoyed the pool area. I will let Alex know that you expressed your apprecaition. Thanks again. Come and visit us again soon.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

The room was clean. The bed was great. The swimming pool with mini kiddie park was great my 3 year old loved it. The breakfast was very good. The staff was friendly and helpful. My husband and I are already discussing our next stay.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for the wonderful feedback, We really appreciate it. We are happy to hear you had a great experience. We take a lot of pride in our hotel and the service we provide each guest. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto our staff so they will know how they are doing. Again thank you so much! I hope to see you again soon.