$99
$103
$114
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$81
ComfortInn
$163
$159
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $182/night.

$76
Candlewood Suites Polaris(Columbus)(Great Value!)
$94
$90
CandlewoodSuites
$194
$177
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $218/night.

$145
$132
  • Restaurant
Best Western Suites(Columbus)(Great Value!)
$78
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $92/night.

All reviewspool areacinnamon rollslap lanespancake makerhot tubpull out sofatwo queen bedsthe breakfast areastayed for one nightoatmealwould stay againfront desk clerkfree breakfasthot breakfastbusiness centerpolariszoo
Reviewed September 2, 2012

We went to the zoo and had made no reservations. Took our two granddaughters and they
wanted a hotel with a pool. Not only did they have a pool but a mini waterpark . The girls had
a great time. The breakfast buffet was really good too. The staff was friendly and nice.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Ron M
Donna S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus-Polaris Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

Reviewed August 25, 2012

The hotel is nice and updated. We enjoyed the pool area. It wasn't that busy so you could relax. Only negative thing was that we went down for breakfast at 9 am and only thing out were some bisquits, gravy, and one cinnamon roll. I thought breakfast wasn't over til 9:30? That was disappointing. We stay at Holiday Inn Expresses because of the convenience of continental breakfast. We stayed here before we flew out and the location was good. Shopping and lots of restaurants close by.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I stayed at this Holiday Inn Express & Suites this past weekend with my two small children. I strongly recommend this property to anyone wishing to stay in the Polaris area. We were in town visiting family and paying a visit to the awesome Columbus Zoo. Upon arrival, I was greeted and checked in by a very friendly desk clerk. She was very pleasant and friendly. The hotel is immaculate. I honestly couldn't find one thing out of place or a speck of dirt...or hair....anywhere. Just a beautiful, new hotel. The pool area is fantastic for the kids. I loved how it was open until 11pm. Nice chairs and tables and ample fresh towels in the pool. Our room was nice and large. The bathroom was roomy with good water pressure and a massaging shower head. Clean, clean, clean..probably the cleanest hotel bathroom that I have ever come across. I cannot say enough good things about this hotel. The beds were really comfortable. We went down the next morning for breakfast and this is where my one and only complaint comes from. No fresh fruit available. I asked the clerk and was told that they were all out and expecting a "shipment" on Monday. This was Saturday, and I would think that someone would run on down to the grocery store and purchase some fresh fruit for the guests on the weekend. Other than that the breakfast area was nice, roomy, clean and the worker there was friendly and accomodating otherwise.
All around a great stay. We will return and definately would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed August 17, 2012

I was very impressed by the sleek modern decor of this hotel. The bed and pillows were comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was hot and tasty. There were lots of families with kids, but I wasn't disturbed by noise.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed August 15, 2012

My husband and I stayed here after me looking all day on internet for a hotel I could relax at after tests all day at Cleveland Clinic. The pool got me here. The hotel was very nice, very good breakfast and friendly staff until something goes wrong. Child had accident in pool so couldn't swim. Got on internet and got knocked off after about 30 min. Still no internet next morning. They would not compensate us because that is their policy. Manager and desk clerk sat outside and smoked at night, no one behind desk. Only stay if everything goes right other than that run. Other nice hotels close by. Will never stay again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank kchrist389
bkinnear, Management Company Representative at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus-Polaris Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2012

Dear Reviewer,
While we always appreciate and welcome feedback on our hotel, both positive and negative, I would like to respectfully inquire as to whether you may have chosen the wrong hotel/location to review. You mention chosing us due to our proximity to the Cleveland Clinic. This hotel is located in Columbus, Ohio and we do not have a Cleveland Clinic hospital located in our city.
I welcome you to contact me directly through the hotel, if you did mean to actually review our location. If these issues did occur at our hotel, I would like to speak with you about them.
Best Regards,