“Wonderful date night”
Review of The Wine Bistro

The Wine Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
The Wine Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #205 of 2,276 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Rt 23 and Highbluffs
Description: The Wine Bistro serves and sells a wide variety of wines for all tastes and budgets. We serve by the glass or bottle to share at the table. Our kitchen offers an assortment of flatbreads, entrees, soups, cheeses, desserts, pastas and small plates to enjoy as a meal or to pair with your wine. Drop in for lunch. Visit us after work for a glass of wine. Come with friends for dinner or a tasting flight. Ask about our private "Reserve Room" for larger special events.
Reviewed April 23, 2012

This is our favorite place to go to for dinner. The atmosphere is romantic and fun. I have been to the WB several times, and by far our best server has been Kylie! She is awesome and very attentive to our needs. We will request her to be our server whenever possible.

1  Thank Christy S

Reviewed March 8, 2012

I had my bridal shower there & the staff was so attentive!! The food kept coming & the wine kept flowing. Believe the servers name was Kurtis, and he never lost a beat while attending to 20 loud & chatty women!
So thank you wine bistro for helping to make my bridal shower do memorable. I will definitely be back & tell others too (in fact I already have )

1  Thank Lucky_Jason
Reviewed February 21, 2012

I took my wife to the wine bistro for valentines day. I had called a bunch of other restaurants and all were booked until late. We walked in, sat at the bar, had dinner without a wait. Great food, our server went out of her way to learn our names and remember them. The only small complaint I have, was that the food took a little long, but it was busy and we went very hungry so it made it seem even longer. This will be a regular spot for us. Fyi, my wife and I are in our late twenties...we loved this place!

Reviewed December 22, 2011

Quick lunch with friend. No wine this time, but the food was delicious! Flat bread pizza and chicken baguette were presented well and also had excellent flavors. I;ll return... by the way, the happy hour is the best in town!

Reviewed November 28, 2011

Love the intimacy of the Wine Bistro. It's a warm inviting spot with over sized chairs, a private room, and lots of interesting bottles of wine on display. I love looking at wine labels, so it feels like a museum full of tiny art works. The food is quite tasty and it's reasonably priced. We've always had great service.

Been to The Wine Bistro? Share your experiences!