“Best hot dog I've had”

Dirty Frank's Hot Dog Palace
Ranked #43 of 2,322 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: It's listed on Google Maps.
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

Never thought I could like a hot dog so much, today was the second time for me, love that the new location is near by, Westgate, we waited a little while, but the place was hopping, all in all, well worth the wait. This may be my daughter and I spot. every Saturday

Reviewed February 26, 2014

I'm not from Columbus, but I heard that you can't go to Columbus without going to Dirty Franks. I went to the new location (Broad Street?) on a Friday night. It was crowded, but we were seated right away. The atmosphere is typical bar fare, but the service was fast and the food was phenomenal. I got a vegan hot dog with sauerkraut, mustard, and onions, and my friend got some big dripping thing that I can't even begin to describe what was on it (chilly? cheese?). The meal was so good we had to stop ourselves from ordering seconds. I also couldn't get over my good luck at finding tasty vegan options at a restaurant that served tater tots with hot dogs. We both ate and drank a filling meal for under $20 for two...awesome value. Would go back in a heartbeat.

1  Thank Betty Jo B
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Not a chance until you've been to Dirty Franks Hot Dog Palace....it's no exaggeration. Order 2 or 3 or 4 with some craft beer and you can't beat this place for a seriously delicious and low budget dinner!

Reviewed February 25, 2014

My husband and I were having a staycation and we were looking for some place to eat that we could be comfortable going in jeans and a t-shirt. We are not a big fan of chain restaurants and had heard of this place and figured we would give it a try. We got there and the place was packed! People were waiting inside and outside just to eat here so we figured the food must be amazing. We had a short wait and our server took care of us quickly. All the staff we encountered were very nice and the food was AMAZING! I can not wait to try Dirty Franks West since it is closer to where we live. I would recommend this place to anyone!

Reviewed February 19, 2014

My friend and I had a hankering for hot dogs. A Google search brought up Dirty Frank's. I rad the reviews and almost didn't go because of some reviews of the cleanliness of the restaurant. I'm so glad I was able to ignore those reviews. Not only was the food great, the place was clean...there was no "ick" factor at all.

We got to Frank's at 11:15am on a Thursday and the restaurant was already half full. We scored a table and took our time studying the menu. The service was quick, but we felt no pressure to hurry, even when there was a line of people waiting for a table. To be sure, this is not the place for a leisurely meal, but if you want a good hot dog, with a plethora of options of how to eat that dog, this is your place.

I'll definitely go back.