“Think you know hot dogs??”

Dirty Frank's Hot Dog Palace
Ranked #27 of 2,275 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: It's listed on Google Maps.
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Not a chance until you've been to Dirty Franks Hot Dog Palace....it's no exaggeration. Order 2 or 3 or 4 with some craft beer and you can't beat this place for a seriously delicious and low budget dinner!

Reviewed February 25, 2014

My husband and I were having a staycation and we were looking for some place to eat that we could be comfortable going in jeans and a t-shirt. We are not a big fan of chain restaurants and had heard of this place and figured we would give it a try. We got there and the place was packed! People were waiting inside and outside just to eat here so we figured the food must be amazing. We had a short wait and our server took care of us quickly. All the staff we encountered were very nice and the food was AMAZING! I can not wait to try Dirty Franks West since it is closer to where we live. I would recommend this place to anyone!

Reviewed February 19, 2014

My friend and I had a hankering for hot dogs. A Google search brought up Dirty Frank's. I rad the reviews and almost didn't go because of some reviews of the cleanliness of the restaurant. I'm so glad I was able to ignore those reviews. Not only was the food great, the place was clean...there was no "ick" factor at all.

We got to Frank's at 11:15am on a Thursday and the restaurant was already half full. We scored a table and took our time studying the menu. The service was quick, but we felt no pressure to hurry, even when there was a line of people waiting for a table. To be sure, this is not the place for a leisurely meal, but if you want a good hot dog, with a plethora of options of how to eat that dog, this is your place.

I'll definitely go back.

Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Went on Sat around noon. Parked across the street for $5. Waited about 1/2 hour. There are paintings of classic rockers on the wall. There's a bar. It's small. Everyone was friendly. We really liked the mac n cheese and the boys loved the corn dogs.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

Small but quaint. Just so you know the bar is open seating. Also the imitation bacon bits were not that good