“My Sister Demanded It”

Dirty Frank's Hot Dog Palace
Ranked #32 of 2,291 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: It's listed on Google Maps.
Reviewed December 2, 2013

We had to eat here during our most recent trip through Columbus. The Thanksgiving Dog was surprisedly good. It was the best dressing I've had in years.

1  Thank NanniferB

Reviewed November 18, 2013

A small bar restaurant that specializes in hot dogs. The service was slow due the amount of people that are there for the food. The place has a nice cozy pub feel to it. The hot dogs and the fries are amazing and at a very modest price too!

1  Thank AlexKua
Reviewed November 9, 2013

The service here was a bit slow, but it was because this place was slammed when I went. My bartender was incredibly nice, and I was patient with her since their great beer selection kept me occupied. When I was finally served I enjoyed some of the best dogs I've ever had.

Just eat here, seriously. It's affordable, fun, and delicious.

1  Thank Yanick R
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

I adore the offerings- especially the fried leeks. Never had a bad dog- tried the vegan, beef and brat, lettuce wrapped, charred, traditional. Always delicious. The staff are great and keep people in line on later nights.

1  Thank Cara H
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Cool menu. Vegan hotdogs are offered along with regular beef hotdogs. Interesting toppings and sides - love the tots. Outstanding friendly and fast service. Beer is available. Great place for lunch. If you are solo, you can eat at the counter.

2  Thank wjstpb