“Gallery hop is great!”

and up
Columbus Short North Walking Tour
Ranked #11 of 157 things to do in Columbus
More attraction details
Owner description: Columbus's version of New York's artsy Soho district, this historic urban neighborhood is filled with boutiques, art galleries, coffee houses, restaurants and theaters.
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Don't miss the gallery hop but be prepared to search for parking. It's limited. Also, the restaurants are always full during the hop but there are many of them so you won't be left starving! The pet store is very unique.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Love this place. The shops are beautiful. The people are nice. The food is the best in Columbus. I can't say enough about this part of town. I feel most people in Columbus feel the same.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

I love this area! I am from California, and fell in love with this area of Columbus. I like the residential neighborhoods and the artsy, clean-lined downtown of Columbus as well, but Short North is such a walker friendly place! I like to just park anywhere I can find a spot, put a couple of hours on the meter, and start walking! Little shops galore... Clothing, unique home wares, antiques and art galleries, and of course cool places to stop to eat. I walk up one side and down the other until I am back at my car. If I have more time, I'll feed the meter and head in the other direction. The shop windows, building trims, eclectic architecture, and diverse art pieces and murals make inspiring eye candy for the tourist like me, so bring a camera!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

The Short North is a fun place to visit for many reasons. The shops are fun and there are a number of great places to eat.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The gallery hops on the first Saturday of the month are great fun. But I often find shopping on my own during the week to be the best as you avoid the crowds and have the place to yourself. Either way a great experience.

1  Thank trillian d