“COLUMBUS CLIPPERS RING YOU BELLS!”
Review of Huntington Park

Huntington Park
Ranked #20 of 147 things to do in Columbus
nowhere, usa
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“COLUMBUS CLIPPERS RING YOU BELLS!”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

I have been to quite a few games in the old stadium a really long time ago as a child and I was a little bummed that my childhood memories of the Clippers wouldn't be the same. But we took our son to a game yesterday (May 26th, 2014) and we are hooked! Staff was great and helpful, Dime-A-Dog night was awesome! We even received free Clippers Hats when we walked in the gates! Also, there were pretty good fireworks after the game in honor of Veterans Day, which were amazing! The stadium is beautiful and there is not a bad seat in the house! Our son brought his glove and there were a couple foul balls hit our way but unfortunately he was not able to catch one....Great Family Fun and I hope to continue the tradition! I even brought my old Clippers Bell and I was delighted to see that they still sold them in the gift shop (for $4.00) and I even bought my son a new one! You will not be disappointed! Go Clippers!

Toronto, Canada
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Take me out to the ball game!”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Took in a Clippers game recently and had a great time! Very family and community oriented makes it a perfect outing for a family or first date! If it's your first date don't strike out!

Columbus, Ohio
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 177 helpful votes
“Excellent even for non baseball lovers”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

I loved old Clippers Stadium but this new one is divine.

What a GREAT family friendly venue in one of my favorite areas of town (Arena District). There are no bad seats, food is excellent, and even my two not so baseball loving step kids enjoyed themselves.

Dime a dog night. Need I say more?

Visited June 2013
Syracuse, New York
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“i like AAA baseball”
Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

I have been to a few AAA parks, this one is very nice. its only a few years old, looks brand new. the stadium walls are covered with items and players of interest, staff is friendly. there are no bad seats and grass seats are available, and kids can do stuff, they always need to. the food was great too. tuesdays are what the locals call, "buck-a-bone" night. yes, its a dollar for each bbq rib, sance is free. watch out the ribs are very big and tender.

Weedsport, New York
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Great little ballpark”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

We attended a Monday morning game here. Great sight lines, large and loud crowd, located in an area with lots of bars and restaurants. A fun time!