“Best pizza in Columbus.”
Review of Yellow Brick Pizza

Yellow Brick Pizza
Ranked #205 of 2,234 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Pizza, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Olde Towne Easy's Original Pizza Shop, est. 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
“Best pizza in Columbus.”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Went here with a few friends, and we all loved it. The pizzas are all fresh made to order (depending on where you sit, you can watch them make it in the back), and their selection is imaginative and delicious. The pizza is not too thin or thick, with a nice balance of crispiness on the outside, and chewiness on the inside. They have a great beer selection, and prices are very reasonable. The restaurant has a very trendy and cool vibe, and the chalk art that they have for their specials is amazing. If you go early for lunch, the place is empty. This is the best pizza I've had in Columbus.

• Visited March 2014

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
“Nice change of pace”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

This is a VERY small restaurant, so go during off-peak hours or wait a long time to sit. They have a very good selection of craft beers on tap and more in bottle. Happy hour is from 4p-7p and the tap beers are half price. The pizza here is good; the crust is thin and crispy, and they have a good selection of toppings. They also offer "special" pizzas with unusual toppings: During our visit they had 2 specialties:

The "Tim Curry" -- topped with chicken, rice, curry sauce, green peas, lite mozzarella, & fresh cilantro, with a side of cilantro chutney.

The "Curry Fischer" -- topped with spinach, chickpeas, curry sauce, & paneer with a side of cilantro chutney. no mozzarella.

I didn't try either of these, but they may be your style. I enjoyed our stop here and would definitely try it again.

Visited February 2014
Batavia, Ohio
“Great Place for Pizza and Beer”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

During our recent visit to Columbus, we headed over to Yellow Brick Pizza for lunch. Plenty to choose from on the menu...salads, pizza, calzones. They also have a great selections of craft beers to choose from. My wife and I ordered small pizza while my stepson and daughter ordered the calzones. The food was great. Beer was good. Service was excellent. The wait staff was very friendly. I'm sure we'll be back again.

• Visited March 2014
Columbus, Ohio
“A Little Bland”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Maybe I'll go back b/c I know how much everyone talks this place up...but when I tried it with my husband, we both agreed that the pizza was pretty dull in taste. No doubt, they have a great beer selection (but they won't sell liquor on Sundays--FYI) and it's located amid various run-down houses. Hooray for gentrification, I guess. The back patio is sweet--overall, it's great place to unwind and hang out with a bunch of friends. But I honestly think their pizza is average, at best. Again, I might go back and give it a second chance. They do have a unique selection of toppings, always have a special and the crust is substantial (but tasteless). However, I can think of a handful of other pizza places I'd rather go to. Sorry, guys.

• Visited October 2013
Columbus, Ohio
“Nice mix of pizza choices”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Pizza is great, the combination of toppings is unique and they are quite quick on pick up orders. It's great that they have a fill liquor license now, also. My only complaints is some of the combinations are exceptionally salty for my taste, and the crust is not my favorite: for a thin crust it's a little too crispy for my liking.

• Visited August 2013