“dark and eclectic... the...”
Review of The Shrunken Head

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Shrunken Head
Ranked #1,382 of 2,253 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: American, Diner, German
Good for: Bar scene
Description: The Shrunken Head provides an eclectic bar, live music, and excellent food to all of its customers. The establishment provides a restaurant complete with full kitchen, bar and PA system for live entertainment. Music loving patrons can expect live music nearly every night of the week while enjoying a wide variety of alcohol available at the full bar. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and appetizers are available all day.
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“dark and eclectic... the...”
Reviewed January 15, 2008

dark and eclectic... the kitchen can be slow. the food is tasty and cheap!

“Ok for a sandwich.”
Reviewed January 8, 2008

Ok for a sandwich.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Wonderful for what it is, an old-school hippie-style hangout with some food and beverages and rabble-rousing.”
Reviewed January 6, 2008

A TripAdvisor Member
“Eww!Mouse droppings”
Reviewed January 13, 2005

Mouse turds…yes you heard me, mouse poo (or, god forbid rat poo). I used to go to Vics often until I found the turds. I used to just see a few in the bathroom, which didn’t concern me too much (although that is still pretty gross) then I saw several turds (like from several rats or mice or just one with active bowels, I don’t know) right on the counter near the kitchen where they keep the sugar for coffee and the creamer… It gets worse though. I told the lady at the counter about it and how it was gross, and she glared at me and said “well, then find somewhere else!” I was shocked. Everyone there had always been friendly, but a girl that used to work there says she’s the owner’s girlfriend. She also told me go out to the back patio to look… there is a wide open window without any glass at all that leads right into the kitchen, open 24/7, so any critters can just climb on in and have a feast and get in the food they serve, etc.
So I have one thing to say to the lady at the counter (whose name was J, by the way)… Yes, I WILL find somewhere else, but let me call the health department first.