“Good but not the best sushi I have ever had.”
Review of Edamame

Edamame
Ranked #714 of 2,246 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Japanese
Terceira, Portugal
“Good but not the best sushi I have ever had.”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed a late lunch at Edamame. The bill for 2 was $47, that was 2 lunch bowls (beef teriyaki with rice and vegetables) then we also ordered 1 speciality sushi roll (the buckeye roll) 2 cokes, and the tip. So I thought it was a good price. All in all the food was good but was not the best sushi I have ever had. The Japanese workers in the back were all eating some amazing soup/ yakisoba style dish and I wish that was on the menu because that looked fantastic. Owners if you read this.... Put the yakisoba on the menu:) I would recommend if your in the area looking for sushi at a decent price.

• Visited October 2013

“Date”
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

Great food, service and atmosphere. My girlfriend hasn't really tried sushi before and loved it. Another date night is in the near future at Edamame.

Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Not the greatest neither the freshest fish”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

If you only like Sushi - and its variations (like fried, etc), you might enjoy this place as there is a big offer. If, however, you are more traditional and like nigiri's and sashimi, this place will definitely disappoint you.

• Visited April 2013
Lima, Ohio
“Good food fast”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

My wife and I ate lunch at Edamame during a shopping trip to Easton. The sushi was delicious and was reasonably priced. The service was fast and friendly. The restaurant had a person clearing and cleaning table as soon as the people would get up to leave. The place has a unique decor that is bright and inviting. I know I'll enjoy eating here again on our next trip to Easton.

• Visited March 2013
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
“Amazing Sushi and Cool decor!”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

The sushi was really good, the prices are pretty good and the portion sizes too. The restauraunt had cool decor, friendly staff and a great atmosphere! I would definitely go back there.

• Visited July 2012