Comfort Suites East Broad at 270
  • Room Service
$164
$149
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbroad stfront deskyogurtgreat hotelwould definitely stay here againnewer hotelroom was spaciouswaffle housenice stayenjoyed our staydecent breakfastwatch tvovernight staystayed here for two nightsnext morningtop floorclean hotel
Reviewed November 11, 2013

This place has it all. The staff are very friendly, and the location is very close to shopping, gas, and restaurants. Our room was spotless & quiet, and the breakfast was ample & fresh, with many choices and yummy coffee. We will definitely be back to stay again when we are in the area, and will make sure to tell our friends and family about it too!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Cindie M, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites East Broad at 270, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

You are very kind to have written such a wonderful review. We truly appreciate it and are glad you were able to enjoy all that this property has to offer. See you again soon!! All the best

Reviewed November 4, 2013

My partner and I stayed here on a house-hunting trip, and we found the hotel to be a good value. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The breakfasts were excellent, and the fact that the room had a fridge and a microwave was really helpful. The TV channel selection was excellent, and the wifi was reliable.

I'll admit that I'm a bit of a hotel and location snob, but I had to admit that even though this hotel wasn't in the heart of Columbus, it provided a great base for our house search, and was a real value financially.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your review on TripAdvisor. We know that you took valuable time out of your day to tell other travelers about your stay with us, and we really appreciate it! On behalf of the staff we will look forward to hosting your family and friends when they come to visit you in Columbus. Thanks again

Reviewed November 4, 2013

My husband and I stayed at Comfort Suites for 1 night while visiting our daughter who lives nearby. I chose this hotel based on proximity and Trip Advisor reviews. Our stay was wonderful. The staff was friendly and welcoming. The rooms were clean and spacious. It was nice to have a separate living room area, as well as a refrigerator and microwave in-room. Breakfast offerings were sufficient. There were eggs (hard-boiled & scrambled)and sausage, along with instant hot cereal, bagels, mini donuts, muffins, an assortment of fruit, yogurt and juice. There was also a DIY waffle station. The kitchen area and subsequent eating area were clean and tidy. There was also a business center in the lobby along with an adjacent seating area. Also the hotel offers free wi-fi. All in all this as a great stay. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your recent review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed yourselves during the short time that you stayed with us. We will look forward to the next time you are in Columbus and hope you will consider us as your home away from home. Thank you again

Reviewed October 25, 2013

I had a great 3 night stay at this hotel. I was attending a conference at a nearby Hospital so it was a good location. Restaurants, gas and groceries were all within a few miles. Easy access off and on to I-270. Breakfast was always good and included not only pastries, cereal and juices but also had eggs and some other kind of protein like ham, Canadian Bacon or sausage for someone that needs a high protein breakfast.
The Hotel was pretty quiet for being full all of the nights of my stay. No slamming doors or heavy footsteps overhead. It must be well soundproofed.
This was an enjoyable low stress stay.
The only problem I can report is that if you plan on going somewhere there is no stoplight at the intersection the Hotel is at. High traffic volume on Broad street made it almost impossible to even turn right out of the street. If you need to turn left - forget about it!! Turn right and turn left at McNaughton Blvd where there is a light, make a U-turn and then go in the east direction. Its the only way to get through the traffic!

Room Tip: King suites have uncomfortable couch. Rooms on the south side get warm in the afternoon when the sun is out. Even tough the outside temp was only 40 I still had to put on the AC for a while due to the room being too warm.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank WABound59

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your stay with us. The staff and management at Comfort Suites East Broad at 270 take pride in facilitating great guest stay experiences and what better way to start your day than with our complimentary hot breakfast.
It would be our pleasure to welcome you back very soon and we thank you for your kind comments.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

What a great stay! I was here for 4 nights and there wasn't one night that wasn't great. I tried to get as many names as possible, so excuse me if I mess up! Nicky checked me in and out and worked mostly during my trip. She was very friendly, helpful and encouraging. Barb was the auditor who helped me with so many questions the night before I left, and Jiun helped me so much with local restaurants and directions. Cindy, the sales manager, was such a delight. She was always on top of making sure my stay was great. I had three houskeepers, Norma, Sonia and Luz. I was welcomed into a beautiful and clean room (and believe me, I'm VERY OCD about rooms). Each day I came in, it was clean and comfortable and they even put my teddy bear on my bed. Taking this extra step, even though its simple, meant the world to me.

The breakfast was great. There was something different every day, and it actually tasted good! It was always stocked and the presentation and roominess of the area was very refreshing. Shower quality was good, and I liked the material they use in the showers. There's SO many outlets which was very necessary for me during my trip. I love the fridge/micro food stand. It's a great addition for us business travelers.

I HIGHLY recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Any room I believe would be good. I had a King Bed suite I believe. There really isn't any scenery to look out at, so you can't really be positioned for that. It's all non-smoking which was great. I was even in a room next to the laundry shute and wasn't disturbed.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

We are so excited to hear that you had a memorable time with us! Your gracious comments are a continuous inspiration to our team to work harder every day. It gives us great pleasure that you enjoyed your suite and thank you also for your kind comments regarding our all our staff.On behalf of the entire staff, we thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to your next visit!