We were in Columbus to compete in the state fair. Desk clerk was easy to work with. We were on the floor, with two queen beds. It was a very nice room with a nice chair and small couch, desk and chair, nice flatscreen, and good beds. Free wifi worked well. The bathroom was good, except I could not find a way to turn on the fan. There was one switch for the light, and that was it. I think there was a fan above the shower, but it was not running. I was a little worried about noise since it was closer to the airport, but it was not a problem. You could look out the window and see the planes landing, but the rooms were well soundproofed all around. The scenery on the east side is two water towers. The pool was tiny, not much bigger than the hot tub. The deepest was four feet. We always swim at hotels, but we skipped it this time. The breakfast was good. Most of the choices were carbs, but they were still good. You can make regualar or cinnamon waffles. Overall, we were very satisfied with this hotel, and recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you want inviting accommodations close to all the best Columbus offers, make the brand-new Comfort Suites(R) East Broad at 270 hotel your home away from home. This Columbus, OH hotel is just six miles from the Port Columbus International Airport. Free limited airport transportation is available on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Odigeo, Hotwire, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Comfort Suites East Broad at 270 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites East Broad At 270 Hotel Columbus
- Comfort Suites East Broad At 270 Columbus, Ohio