Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Open today: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
First time doing an escape room and had a lot of fun!

Reviewed September 29, 2019

from $26.25
from $25.63
from $25.63
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 29, 2019

Visited as part of a work event and did the Ghosts Gold room. With this being my first time doing an escape room I was a little unsure what to expect. The staff as well as intro video were great and explained what I needed to know. The puzzles were challenging but certainly solvable. I would certainly go back and try the other two rooms if I got the chance.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed August 17, 2019

My family of four decided to Cryptic Quest Escape Room. We had done several others but wanted to try a new one tonight. Very pleased that we did. Room was challenging but not impossible. Looking back, we are impressed and pleased by the coordination of the room and the clues. Very well done. We did the Wizard Room. Escapes with a few minutes to go. Staff was very friendly. Clues were helpful. Room was well thought out. We will definitely go back. We have been to several in the Columbus area and this is as good as, maybe better, than the other large we’ve attended.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed May 31, 2019

My wife and I did all of their rooms and had a blast. Temple Run is quite a challenge, at least for the both of us. Missed it by 30 seconds ;-) Highly Recommended

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank jakemccann
Reviewed February 9, 2019 via mobile

I’ve done both escape rooms at Cryptic Quest Escape. Both have an interesting theme and one (the Temple Run) has one of the neatest gimmicks (splitting the party) I’ve seen in an escape room game. The staff are excellent and friendly and the space is bright and clean. Highly recommend!

Date of experience: November 2018