“So Good I Had it Two Nights in a Row”
Review of Thai Lagoon

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Thai Lagoon
Ranked #1,240 of 2,291 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed August 7, 2011

This was my first Thai food experience!! The servers are so very friendly and helpful. The food is FANTASTIC!!! The Pad Thai with chicken is so so so good. I know longer want even want Chinese Lo Mein. The spices are just so much better with Thai food. But my FAVORITE on the menu is the Tom Kha Soup with Chicken. Absolutely the best soup I have ever had. The flavors are fantastic and the portion is perfect. I have nothing bad to say about the restaurant ... However, GETTING to the restaurant isn't great. It's inside the Quality Inn which is not only gross on the outside, but it's the same way on the inside. It's dirty and both nights the men at the front desk were about as friendly as clipped toenails. BUT THAT IS NOT A REFLECTION OF THE RESTAURANT! So please give it a try and you'll absolutely love it!

3  Thank Jazzinwine

Reviewed June 6, 2011

I've been staying in Columbus for over 10 years but I only found out about this restaurant through a Groupon deal 6 months ago. Since our first visit, we've been to this place 3 more times and have never been disappointed. The restaurant location is a little off the usual path (it is actually inside a Comfort Inn hotel on Schrock Rd, quite close to the I71 and 161 intersection). But once inside, their warm and wonderful ambience makes you quickly forget the outside. They have a pretty impresssive bar and drink selection. The service is very friendly and prompt. Most importantly, the food is great. I've tried several different soups, appetizers and Thai curries and have never ended up disappointed. The Masamun curry is my favorite - they also serve a delicious Vegetarian spring roll. With most entrees priced around 10 to 12 dollars, the prices are very reasonable. All in all, I would highly recommend Thai Lagoon.

3  Thank SSB79
Reviewed January 8, 2010

This was my first experience at the Thai Lagoon and I couldn't be more impressed. From the food to the service, everything was outstanding. I had the vegetable soup and a spring roll to start followed by the Pad See Ew. Plentiful portions, tasteful ingredients and the price was right. I never felt rushed and the service was great. They were very happy people and were happy to chat. I was surprised to find it attached to the Quality Inn hotel and a little off the beaten path but I highly recommend it..Enjoy!!

3  Thank hatelogginin