“Nice Clean Hotel”

Ranked #89 of 143 Hotels in Columbus
Columbus, Ohio
“Nice Clean Hotel”
Reviewed October 9, 2010

Overall, the hotel was very nice. The rooms were clean and the staff was friendly. We celebrated our anniversary and had a great time.

There is also a bar/restaurant that was a nice attraction.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed September 30, 2010

I attended a conference in Columbus and the host hotel (Hyatt on High Street) was sold out so I was ready to book a room at Easton Center (further away but the shopping and dining options were the draw) when I came across this hotel and all of the great reviews. I was hesitant at first because the price (under $100) was so affordable when compared to other hotels but I decided to take a chance. I had such a nice stay at this hotel. The service was great, the room was clean and I was able to enjoy the conference (commute less than 15 minutes) and at the same time save my company a lot of money. Don't forget earplugs because the hotel is in the landing flight path.
Also don't underestimate the hotel restaurant. Great food, friendly staff, nice wine list and again affordable. My only small complaint, the self-serve coffee bar could be better maintained. Other than that I would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank MJJ_10
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed September 18, 2010

New hotel, modern, great food and nice rooms. All that for under a $100 per night. I will most definitely stay there again.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank good2goAustin_TX
Delmar, New York
Reviewed September 4, 2010

The hotel looks brand new and is very modern, clean, and comfortable. Nevertheless, we cannot recommend it because of several disturbing lapses of service:

1. The desk clerk denied it when I told him that our room rate was supposed to include breakfast. Another clerk had to explain the reservation coding system to him.
2. When I tried to turn on a lamp in the room, I discovered that the socket was missing a bulb! Fortunately, I did not electrocute myself in th process.
3. The solitary waiter in the restaurant did not bring ketchup with our French fries. When we asked for it, he disappeared to deliver a room service order first. By the time he brought it, we had finished most of the rest of our meal.
4. The solitary waitress at breakfast was intolerably slow in bringing the food, especially for an airport hotel. We were delayed in starting our day because of it.

Individually, none of these other than the missing bulb was a really big deal. In the aggregate, though, they suggest poor management and poor staff training. And they were just plain annoying.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Zanesville, Ohio
Reviewed August 20, 2010

My company has had two training session at this hotel and both have nothing less than outstaning. The employees are helpful and pleasant to deal with. The management staff is willing to do anything to make you and the other guest happy. Its a great hotel.!!!!!

East Chicago, Indiana
Reviewed July 8, 2010

This hotel far exceeds my expectations every single time I walk in the door. The staff is genuinely friendly, go out of their way to meet and greet me and my coworkers, and to meet every single one of our needs (often anticipating the need before it arises). The rooms are fresh, crisp, and clean. The common space in the hotel is pristine - with a great menu available throughout the day and night in the restaurant, along with ideal meeting space for small and medium sized groups. The shuttle service to/from the hotel is prompt and courteous, and makes for a very convenient location for an airport arrival. Every hotel has many positive features - this hotel is the perfect combination of excellent service, true value for the price, fresh/homelike ambience, it's a bonus that it's part of the Starwood family of hotels, and after awhile it starts to feel like family. I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone!

1 Thank fieldls
Hartford, Connecticut
Reviewed June 23, 2010

Stayed here twice this week, great hotel, rooms are super clean, great bathroom/shower, free computers in the lobby, great bar and restaurant good food and priced right. If this is the future of Four Points they have a winner! I am a Platinum Starwood Member...

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
Mr_TomG, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Columbus Ohio Airport, responded to this review, June 29, 2010
Thank you for your honest review of our property. I just wanted to take a minute to let you know that our property is actually the latest prototype for Four Points and all properties moving forward will be modeled after ours. We feel this is a great honor and hope everyone enjoys the property as much as you did.