“very pleasant experience”

Ranked #87 of 143 Hotels in Columbus
Delaware
“very pleasant experience”
Reviewed October 26, 2009

Chose this hotel due to being brand new and it being a hotel I could use with my SPG points. Everything was very clean and new. Unfortunately, my daughter and I got a stomach virus and had to stay in for a day, but the beds were so clean and comfy, it actually wasn't so bad. A few things I noticed - only mirror in the room was in the bathroom; a very heavy sliding door on the bathroom, so be careful of your fingers; complimentary breakfast was adequate, but I've seen better at cheaper hotels. We could hear the next door neighbors quite clearly, but turned the auto fan on and that took care of the problem. All in all, a very nice location, clean rooms, great beds, polite staff, would stay again.

• Stayed October 2009

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Maryland
Reviewed October 16, 2009

This hotel is new and shows where 'hopefully' the brand is going. Great lobby. Incredible rooms for the category. LCD's. Huge bath. Comfy beds. Great staff.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
Ohio
Reviewed October 12, 2009

We spent one night there for a weekend getaway. The room was clean, looked new, everything looked excellent. But when hubby went to use the bathroom, he looked in the toilet, and the ICE TONGS WERE IN THE TOILET!!!!!!! Maybe I've seen one too many hotel reports on TV where they had questionable cleaning practices, but this just freaked me out! I wrapped the tongs in a towel and took them to the front desk at checkout. I was afraid if I'd left them in the room, they would end up being used. We told the very nice young man at the desk that our room was lovely, but then explained our find. He was appalled, naturally, and thanked me for telling him about it. He said he'd look into it, and we left. That was it. So, would I go back, probably, but I'd clean anything that wasn't new & shrinkwrapped already, and I definitely wouldn't use the ice tongs.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank steveandmo
Seattle, WA
Reviewed October 4, 2009

I came to Columbus for one night to watch a soccer match and checked into the Four Points close to 10:30pm after the match ended. I was pleased to see how bright and clean this new hotel was - both the lobby and my room.

My only gripe is that the wireless internet wasn't open and required simple registration - otherwise it was great!

• Stayed October 2009, traveled solo
Lovettsville, Virginia
Reviewed September 9, 2009

Spent a weekend in Columbus and chose the Four Points mainly due to its location and my SPG status. This hotel is a month old and it shows. The hotel has a nice open lobby with a restaurant next to it. Check in was quick and easy and the desk clerks very friendly. There were 2 computers with printer in the lobby for customer’s use and free WiFi throughout the hotel. The room was spacious and very clean, comfortable bed and plenty of spaces to store things. The room included free coffee and water. I would definitely stay here again if or when I come back to this area.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled solo