“If you are looking for quick and relable shuttle service and high speed internet ... keep on looking!”

Four Points by Sheraton Columbus Ohio Airport
Ranked #91 of 145 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I spend over 250 nights a year in hotels, and I rarely have issues with hotels, but this Four Points by Sheraton had awful shuttle service at 10pm on a Wednesday night - it took the shuttle more than 40 minutes to provide me with a 6 minute ride. But it gave me a chance to look at all the hotels in the area that seemed to have more reliable shuttle service including the Marriott, the Holiday Inn, Hilton and even Best Western as these shuttles drove by repeatedly in the 40 minutes I was waiting for the Four Points Shuttle.

When I initially called I was told it would take 15-20 minutes for the shuttle to reach me. I thought that seemed like a long time, but when I called back after 30 minutes of no shuttle, I was told that they had forgotten to put the request in for my airport pick up.

The wifi is also terribly slow, so much so that it painful to write this complaint.

It seems like there are quite a few hotels in the area. I would not recommend this one, and as in the title ... keep on looking!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Pleasant stay at Four points very clean hotel with nice surrounding. Breakfast was good and value for money. I stayed there for 3 nights and will stay there again. staff was friendly and helpful. Enjoyed my stay

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Emily F, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Columbus Ohio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Hi ShivendraJaiswal,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I’m pleased to hear you enjoyed your most recent stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back and appreciate your loyalty!

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Our family of 4 recently stayed in 2 rooms for one evening, while passing through Columbus. First impressions were good. Decor was basic, but clean and well-maintained. The bed was also comfortable. There were a few drawbacks though. We found a cockroach crawling up the curtain next to the bed. The room's furnace was very loud when it kicked on. I had difficulty sleeping. The hotel also advertised free wifi. Our teens were able to connect in their room, but we could not connect in ours. My husband tried the lobby at one point, and could only get an extremely slow connection there. Both on check in and at check out, the drive in front of the hotel was packed with cars. It would have been nice to be able to load and unload our luggage at the doors. It was snowing as we were checking out. The snow-covered line of cars in the entry drive looked as if they had been parked there for quite awhile. So, we ended up carrying our luggage a fair distance in the snow to pack up the car. No employees were on hand to assist at check-in or check-out. It was ok, but we probably would not stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Anne W
Reviewed February 1, 2014

I was leaving for a 10-day trip and had to park somewhere in addition to spend the night close to the airport because of bad winter weather. The Sheraton's park and stay package worked out well and saved money in the long term. Had a beer and sandwich in the bar which were both good and friendly staff to boot. They scheduled the shuttle to the airport exactly when I needed it. Upon return, I was delayed until after midnight so the shuttle stopped running, but a quick taxi right to the hotel was no big deal. My vehicle battery was dead and a hotel staff guy came out in single digit weather to jump my truck with their van. Overall the experience was very good and simplified my trip on the Ohio end significantly. I would stay there again in similar circumstances.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Love th hotel , great people @ front desk & resturant , but rooms have some faults. Heater was impossible to regulate ,no mirrors in room & room was not too soundproof , heard people talkin out in hall , a few times , between midnight & 2am . Beds were grt &room & bath were very clean.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

Brand new little Starwood concept that is right near the Columbus airport. Clean and modern rooms. Good rates. I slept like a big fat baby. This is a great improvement over similar priced hotels (courtyard).

Sound proofing in my room was the only drawback. Thin walls.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
TPGCMH, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Columbus Ohio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

Thank you for your honest feedback. We are glad you slept so well.
We hope to see you in the New Year!
Tom

Reviewed December 2, 2013

We've stayed in Four Points before and were very disappointed in this hotel's service to the customer. The Staff seems very rushed and unconcerned with the quality of service they provide to the customer. Since the seem to have a steady stream of Pilots and flight attendance staying in the Hotel all other customers are considered less important. We actually stayed in this hotel for three days, on the first day we had a problem with our room contacted the front desk several time and NO ACTION was ever taken in solving our problem. We finally just sucked it up and tried to enjoy our visit. The Hotel itself is nice, it's certainly not a 4 or 5 star hotel by any means. But if your looking for clean, fairly comfortable it will do, just don't expect good service. For the price you would expect a better value. I would recommend you avoid this hotel and go somewhere else. I would recommend the Lofts where we stayed when we first when through columbus on our trip up east. On the way back we stayed here, a mistake for us. Most Four Points are pretty nice but I think this one drops the ball. Look elsewhere for the price!

Room Tip: I'm not sure there is a good room in this hotel!