We've stayed in Four Points before and were very disappointed in this hotel's service to the customer. The Staff seems very rushed and unconcerned with the quality of service they provide to the customer. Since the seem to have a steady stream of Pilots and flight attendance staying in the Hotel all other customers are considered less important. We actually stayed in this hotel for three days, on the first day we had a problem with our room contacted the front desk several time and NO ACTION was ever taken in solving our problem. We finally just sucked it up and tried to enjoy our visit. The Hotel itself is nice, it's certainly not a 4 or 5 star hotel by any means. But if your looking for clean, fairly comfortable it will do, just don't expect good service. For the price you would expect a better value. I would recommend you avoid this hotel and go somewhere else. I would recommend the Lofts where we stayed when we first when through columbus on our trip up east. On the way back we stayed here, a mistake for us. Most Four Points are pretty nice but I think this one drops the ball. Look elsewhere for the price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points by Sheraton Columbus Ohio Airport Ohio is located near Ohio Dominican University. We also have flexible meeting space on site perfect for banquets, seminars, and other events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Columbus Ohio Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Columbus Ohio Airport Hotel Columbus
- 4 Points By Sheraton Columbus Ohio Airport