“Avoid this Hotel Service Bad!!!” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Four Points by Sheraton Columbus Ohio Airport

Four Points by Sheraton Columbus Ohio Airport
Ranked #80 of 142 Hotels in Columbus
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Avoid this Hotel Service Bad!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

We've stayed in Four Points before and were very disappointed in this hotel's service to the customer. The Staff seems very rushed and unconcerned with the quality of service they provide to the customer. Since the seem to have a steady stream of Pilots and flight attendance staying in the Hotel all other customers are considered less important. We actually stayed in this hotel for three days, on the first day we had a problem with our room contacted the front desk several time and NO ACTION was ever taken in solving our problem. We finally just sucked it up and tried to enjoy our visit. The Hotel itself is nice, it's certainly not a 4 or 5 star hotel by any means. But if your looking for clean, fairly comfortable it will do, just don't expect good service. For the price you would expect a better value. I would recommend you avoid this hotel and go somewhere else. I would recommend the Lofts where we stayed when we first when through columbus on our trip up east. On the way back we stayed here, a mistake for us. Most Four Points are pretty nice but I think this one drops the ball. Look elsewhere for the price!

Room Tip: I'm not sure there is a good room in this hotel!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
TPGCMH, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Columbus Ohio Airport, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
Timothy;

Thank you for taking the time to rate our property.
I am disappointed you did not receive better service.
Being a part of the Starwood family, we pride our self on giving everyone the same great service.
It sounds like we did not live up to that expectation for you.
Please contact me directly the next time you are in the area and we will make sure we make it up to you.
Tom

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Deltona, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Arrived at the hotel at noon. Check in is at 3 PM however, at other hotels we’ve arrived earlier and was able to get our room. This day we had to come back 1/5 hours later. When we returned the room was ready. When the clerk signed into the system he did not put in for the 2 nights as we had booked and I had to go back down to have this corrected. The room was large, bright and very clean. The bed is alright for one night but after the second night I felt it in my back. They either need a thick mattress pad (because the one that was on there is more of a mattress cover) or a new mattress.

I felt there was not enough room to hang clothes. They did not have a regular closet but had a combination coffee/tea server, iron and ironing board and clothing wardrobe. No refrigerator or safe for valuables. There was a long table for a computer and chair along with some cubbies (yes, just like kindergarten) for clothes, socks etc. I did not like this set up at all. However, even being close to the airport the airplane noise was not bad. The gathering room was not set up for seating the number of people who wanted to relax there. I did not use the pool, spa or eat there so I cannot comment on these. I would recommend this hotel but not for an extended stay.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 stars
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

A bit noisy so I always stay on the 4th floor. Hotel is clean....a little older. Service is very good. Restaurant is decent. Good hotel for the $99.00 rate.
Close to the airport and Easton station . Gas station right next door.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

I had a very nice stay here and would stay again. We stayed here because we were going to an event close to the airport and were travelling from Pittsburgh. Our room was clean and had the standard toiletries. Bed was super comfortable and clean with lots of extra pillows. It was nice because they had shampoo, conditioner and body wash dispensers right in the shower. It was very convenient. All of the dispensers were full. The shower was nice and roomy with a showerhead that had multiple settings. We had a room with one king bed. The room was kind of smallish for having a king bed but it was clean and well maintained. The staff at the front desk was super nice and friendly. They have a bar/restaurant there and we ordered a hamburger and chicken fingers. The food was good and hot. We also had a few local craft beers at the bar and the bartender was friendly and knowledgeable about the beers and the area. I would stay again if I had to travel to Columbus. Also, they had a saltwater pool that was nice and provided a lot of large towels to dry off. There was also a small gym with treadmills. The only thing I would change is that there is no complimentary breakfast and I think that this should be included, as the price of the room is a little high.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Hello;

After reading your recent review, I wanted to thank you for the feedback.
It is nice to see that you enjoyed your stay and our property.
It sounds like breakfast is important to you, so I would encourage you to book directly through our website and look for packages.
Right now, most days we have breakfast available for only $1!
Can't beat that price for a hot, cooked to order breakfast.
Enjoy your weekend,
Tom
Lenox, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

We're touring some midwest cities on vacation and stayed at the Four Points Columbus using Starwoods points. Great choice.

In our opinion it's often the little things that go wrong that differentiate between the really nice stays and the unpleasant ones. Here the wifi, a/c - heat, bed and staff were all on the money. The hotel was clean with a nice feel to it.

It was a good location to get in and out of the city, and the airport noise was a non-issue.

Recommended.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Morgantown, West Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here one night when picking up a friend at the airport. It was very clean and quiet. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hotel when flying in or out of Columbus. I was not here long enough to eat their breakfast.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Tucson, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

I had a rapid trip to Columbus and wanted to stay near airport, prices were all very high and a lot of low end hotels i didn't want to stay at. I got a great deal on Priceline for the Sheraton. Lobby area was very nice, clearly the hotel has been renovated. The hallways looked a little worn, the room was very nice, but the bathroom was horrible, almost like a laboratory white, very clean, but so sterile looking it almost hurt my eyes to be in there! Come on, put a picture or paint something some color other than blinding white. No complaints otherwise.
Free internet was a plus.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business