I had to come into the Columbus area for a weekend. I normally stay at luxury hotels, such as the Ritz Carlton or Four Seasons. Unfortunately, for a city the size of Columbus, there really isn't any luxury options. Since I am a Starwoods member, I looked at the available options that didnt require me to drive in the city, and this property stood out. In short, if I am in the Columbus area, I wouldn't hesitate to return.
The hotel is very clean.
My room was clean and modern.
Flat panel TVs.
Wall mounted thermastats.
Staff is pleasant.
Hotel is inexpensive.
Close to Easton Mall.
Large walk-in tiled shower.
Not so good:
Directly underneath the flight path of airport. If you are a light sleeper, I'd pick a different location.
Bathroom door is a sliding door that doesnt muffle any bathroom noise (no privacy).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points by Sheraton Columbus Ohio Airport Ohio is located near Ohio Dominican University. We also have flexible meeting space on site perfect for banquets, seminars, and other events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Columbus Ohio Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Columbus Ohio Airport
- Four Points By Sheraton Columbus Ohio Airport Hotel Columbus