First of all I would like to say the property is nice. The Decor is very pretty. However, it seem like a ghost hotel. Not a lot of traffic. Kinda boring. But if boring is what you like....It's for you. I'm use to a lot of Bells and Whistles and movement. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly?...... The Good: Close to airport, The walk-in shower (tres' Magnificent) Beds soft, (pillows like clouds, comforter very warm and soft).......The Bad: They had a bar downstairs however, it was never a lot of people ever there... The elevators are very slow for some reason, Never made it to pool...No one was ever there...(ghostly) The Ugly: No Microwave or fridge....wait...You could rent a fridge for $10 a day.....Um NO! I mean who does that? Overall, If you are a business person this would be a perfect for you....If your a couple....nice and romantic secluded....If your a family...NO.....If your hanging with your friends...Definitely NOT! Thats the Good, Bad and Ugly of this Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points by Sheraton Columbus Ohio Airport Ohio is located near Ohio Dominican University. We also have flexible meeting space on site perfect for banquets, seminars, and other events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Columbus Ohio Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Columbus Ohio Airport Hotel Columbus
- 4 Points By Sheraton Columbus Ohio Airport