Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus - Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
1,081 results
All reviewscolumbus airportevening receptionmade to order omeletscomplimentary breakfastliving areathe shuttle driverbeautiful hotelfree shuttlebreakfast staffeaston mallrooms are largegreat place to staythe breakfast areawould highly recommend this hotelbusiness tripgreat roomkenny
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 23, 2010

Wow! This is one of the nicest hotels I've stayed at in a while. It was definitely a happening place - full of conventioneers, business folks and families there for a baseball tournament. Our room was on the 6th floor, far away from the elevators, but oh so quiet and peaceful. It truly is a two-room suite, with the bathroom accessible from the bedroom and the living room. I had the privilege of sleeping on the pull-out sofa (which was tolerable). The bathroom location/egress meant my traveling companion didn't wake me up with her many nocturnal visits to the bathroom. The room was nicely appointed. The bathroom has a stand-up shower, which may make a difference to folks traveling with small children who need to bathe in a tub.

Unlike some other reviewers, we experienced no lines when we went to breakfast @ 8 am. It was crowded, but I noticed 3 employees actively clearing tables and restocking the food and drink.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank thkent
Reviewed June 21, 2010

This is the 2nd best Embassy Suites I have ever been at. Of course it's a new facility and they are grooming their 'kids'.... They only have 3 strikes so far in the first day, but they were only foul balls.... more on that later.... the place is immaculate, well designed, and the service is helpful, yet strike 1 was when I walked in and had to wait a few minutes to get someone to service the diamond desk to check me in. It turned out to be the manager, and I should have gotten free internet service like I do at all other embassies plus the 'My Way' points award. They are still learning. #2 was when I asked for a luggage cart and they wouldn't let me take it out to the breezeway unless an employee escorted it. Are they looking for tips or afraid someone will steal it... you guess. Aw forget the rest of the strikes, they are petty... The staff is helpful, offered free round trip shuttle to a wide radius of locations including the popular Easton district. The exercise room has 3 elipticals (widow makers), 3 treadmills, a modified weight machine (it's saftey concious) and a variety of other things... the pool water was crystal clear, the hot tub looked inviting but I didn't take advantage yet tonight.... there is an airport departure TV in the lobby, the rooms have HD TVs, ok... here is #3 strike is that there are no DVD players in the room, I all in all will very likely stay here again.... (oh, my room is small, but it's VERY suitable).
restaurant fare is minimal.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 20, 2010

We discovered this hotel due to winning a gift certificate for two nights stay. Otherwise we may not have stayed by the airport.
First, I have found that most Embassy Suites are great and excellent places to take families. I actually ran into a friend and his family that was staying there for a baseball tournament..
I had some problems with getting the reservation. My wife had been calling every couple days to check on availablity (we were not sure it would work out for us) so finally I called and was told they were sold out for the two days we wanted. My wife called back and was told they had space, but they were busy and he would transfer her to corporate reservations. By that point, I went online and made the reservations without a problem.

The hotel itself was beautiful and very new (not yet a year). the bar and outside seating areas were very comfortable and welcoming. More so than the bartenders. Nothing like the personalities tending bar at the Embassy Suites in Philadelphia. Appetizers served during the managers reception were very good.

One area of special note would be the breakfast. The gentleman making omelettes was great a very personable. Great service at breakfast! Sorry I did not get his name.

Probably the best part of the this particular hotel was the shuttle service. They will take you to the airport of course, but they would also take you the the very nice upscale Easton Shopping Center. We used it both nights. Drivers were great and the frequency was convenient.

Bottom line, very nice clean hotel that needs a little time to develop some character(s). I would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 17, 2010

Called from the airport for the shuttle, was told 10 minutes, what do you know 8 minutes later they were there. Very close to the airport, Check in was easyt, very clean rooms, nice floor plan. I am amazed how quite it is when planes are flying by so close.

All in all a nice place to stay when you need to be close to the airport.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 6, 2010

Soccer team in town for tournament. Hotel was about $10 more per night than others in area. More than made up for difference in amenities. The managers reception with drinks and h'oedourves was wonderful. Breakfast was unbeatable. What a selection and service was great. Beds in rooms were very comfortable. Very few places can top the mattresses. Everything was nearly new. Pool was a little small, but hey its a hotel. Was near shopping and food. Overall I am glad we stayed and would stay again any time we are in the area.

• Stayed: April 2010