New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #7 of 142 Hotels in Columbus
Jackson, Mississippi, United States
“Great customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

Last night I arrived in Columbus on business after long hard day of work. When I called the hotel, I was pleasantly surprised by the nice voice on the other end, that person was David he informed me that the hotel van was down... But that he would call me a cab. He told me where to wait for the prearranged cab, and that it wouldn't take long. Within a few minutes the cab was there. When the cab pulled up to the Embassy Suites -David came right out and paid the driver. The great service continued from time I called until I checked out this morning. The van driver Kenny told me "whenever you're ready, just come to the podium". I had a hot breakfast in the beautiful dinning room... Then off to the airport. This hotel is only minutes from the airport, it is clean, comfortable and newly designed. The staff is working extra hard to keep their customers happy. There was only one young lady cleaning the tables in the dinning room -she was not very friendly -but I will not let her -spoil this review. This hotel is great.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank RubyRudi M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Cambridge
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

There have been some changes since the last time I stayed at the Embassy Suites and all have been an improvement on an already great place. Although there were only a few familiar faces all employees remain very customer friendly. The rooms are exceptional, atmosphere is great, and the manager's reception is unbelievable. I highly recommend the Embassy Suites for your stay while in the Columbus area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Dunwoody, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I stayed here for a 5 day business trip. The staff were excellent. The amenities were wonderful and the food was excellent. I even got a free shuttle to the airport at 4:30am instead of having to call a cab. I would definitely stay here as opposed to the rundown Homewood Suites next door.

Room Tip: I don't think there is a bad room here. Ask for a room on the back side with less lighting if yo...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank JaimeJ_ATL
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

My roommate and I stayed at the Embassy Suites the night before flying home for the holidays. From the moment we walked in to the time the shuttle drove us to the airport, everything was prefect. We were able to leave our car at the hotel for a week and a half without charge. Not only was my car safe, the transportation specialist, Kenny Russell, cleaned the snow off of it for me (twice) the day we were due to arrive home and left me a nice note! There is definitely something to be said for Kenny, who went above and beyond the call of duty! I highly recommend this property!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

My stay at the Embassy Suites was truly a great one. The management team took care of me and the staff, especially Janet, went above and beyond to meet my needs. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Columbus area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
Elyria, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

We stayed here for the first time. Very clean everyone was more then helpful. We are looking for other Embassy to stay at on our next trip that takes us to Kentucky. The happy hour had something for all of us from three to forty.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Waynesboro, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

Really love staying at this hotel every year. The rooms are clean and spacious. The wifi is fast. The food is always fantastic and Kenneth, one of the staff members, will make your stay memorable. We had some wardrobe issues one time and he was able to help with a safety pin. His knowledge of the hotel and the Columbus area makes him the go to guy for what ever you need.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple