Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus - Airport
$164
$149
  • Breakfast included
1,087 results
All reviewscolumbus airportevening receptionmade to order omeletscomplimentary breakfastliving areathe shuttle driverbeautiful hotelfree shuttlebreakfast staffeaston mallrooms are largegreat place to staythe breakfast areawould highly recommend this hotelgreat roomexcellent staybusiness trip
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Besides being a stones throw from the Columbus airport, this hotel proved to be a great value for the facility and service received. Staff was always pleasant, the room was spotless, the amenities were ample, and the food was very good. Overall a great experience for me. Since my son has relocated his family to Columbus, I will be visiting as often as possible and Embassy Suites is where I'll stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed July 10, 2013

we could not believe what we got for our money. The location was perfect. It easy to find and easy get to suburbs and downtown. The mgr. reception combined with a great breakfast (eggs to order) and friendly staff were amazing. A big room with comfortable bed, great workout facility, and hot tub. A little trouble with the hot tub but everything else was outstanding.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Booked the hotel for a romantic get away and theatre trip and first trip to Columbus Ohio. The hotel was chosen for the proximity to the airport because of late night flight arrival/early departure. Whilst the hotel was great the location was not. The rooms were very comfortable (we had a suite and it was a very good size), the breakfasts great (that was a main deciding factor) with a cook to order omelet bar, the staff very helpful and the pool was good. Downside was that in being close to the airport we were far from the city, so racked up big taxi fares. So if you have your own transport then this is a great hotel to stay in, if you don’t and you plan to be out a lot then factor in the taxi cost (was expensive)

Room Tip: We had a suite and it was a really good size, especially if you are staying for a few days.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

Unfortunately we only spent one rainy night here but could easily see this as a 5 day vacation base. Great value when using Hilton honor points plus cash. Only positives no negatives to report. Close to shopping and attractions.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stayed at this Embassy to get away for our wedding anniversary. The hotel was full of guests who were in town for a Championship game. The lobby was overfull of people who were drinking their own beer (with coolers next to them). There were many other incidents and when went up to the desk to ask for assistance-they did nothing. I even wrote a letter personally to the manager who didn't respond.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
cbustraveler2, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

I appreciate your review of your recent experience at our hotel. I thank you for selecting our hotel for such a special occasion as your wedding anniversary and sincerely apologize that we were not able to deliver what you expected from us. I truly regret that you had a disappointing experience while staying with us. Unfortunately, I never received a letter describing the experience you had, or I surely would have responded directly to you. I can assure you that I have personally spoken to our staff regarding your comments. Exceptional guest service is the foundation of our brand promise and your feedback will help us improve.

Again, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you went through and would be more than happy to discuss this further with you. Your satisfaction is our main concern and I make myself available for any questions you should have.

Michael Cooney