“Spacious Rooms” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 142 Hotels in Columbus
Colchester, Connecticut
“Spacious Rooms”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the Embassy Suites Columbus - Airport on the weekend of June 15-16, 2013. Prompt pickup at the airport, short ride to the hotel. On the ride over the shuttle driver gave me a good overview of the property. He explained all the amenities the hotel had including, work out room, indoor pool. Both areas were larger than previous Embassy Suites I've stayed in. Quick, efficient check and I made to my room in record time. Food in the hotel restaurant was tasty and, had good variety. Only negative was lunch as the hotel had a large function in one of the conference rooms and, staff in the restaurant was short handed. The hotel Mgr. quickly got involved and we quickly got our food. The bartender served us late that same evening and a 100% improvement. We had our food within 15 minutes. I would definitely stay at this hotel when I'm in Columbus again.

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

I have stayed here multiple times for business either to catch a first morning flight or because I came in on a last of the day flight. This Embassy is of a newer layout and it is pretty nice. The rooms are spectacular with flat screen TVs. These would be good long term stay rooms with their kitchenette and layout. Rooms were spotless clean which is a compliment to the staff. Location is right across from the airport so a great location. Hotel is soundproofed well since I rarely, if ever, heard an airplane. Highly recommended.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Richard mccormack was the sweetest, most professional shuttle driver
Tim woodhall was an amazing event planner.
Crisella- I didn't catch her last name -also did an outstanding job.

Amazing people. Amazing place for a corporate event!

• Stayed June 2013
Medina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

I am a very picky, clean freak. When it comes to hotels I don't even like to take my shoes off in my room. This hotel was so clean I was more comfortable, able to relax and not worry about germs. The staff was very helpful, all kind and chatty. We would definitely visit again. Beautiful property- presented great, staffed great.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Columbus, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

One of my best experiences at a hotel. Best complimentry breakfast. Free drinks. Staff was freindly. As good as a fitness facility a hotel would have. A great room with kitchenet and separated room sections

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

trenton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

My stay at Embassy Suites was AMAZING!!! This is by far the nicest hotel I have ever stayed in. Everything was so clean, breakfast was delicious, and the spacious room was perfect for my family and I. The pool was very nice and clean. My kids loved it! My husband and I enjoyed the managers hour with the free drinks and food. The staff was so friendly, Isabella checked us in and she was so nice and very proffessional! She made sure we had all the information we needed about the hotel. Having such a pleasant experience from checking in and the whole stay, I will definitely be back and reccomend this hotel to my friends and family.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Delphos, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Richard McCormack was excellent helping my family and I with our luggage and any other needs when he gave us a ride from the hotel to the airport. Very professional and a great guy that Embassy is lucky to have.

Room Tip: The two bedroom suites were perfect for my wife and I and our 3 girls.