So in town for concerts, one at OSU another at Nationwide Arena. So we spent 2 nights here to relax everyone for a great show the next night. TV stations wanted to interview the 1964 top groups that are still out performing like it was yesterday. I was 14 when I met them dancing on a CLE rock show, then getting jobs with Shindig, Hullabaloo & NBC shows. I lost my rocker husband to cancer last April, so many are showing up & including me in their fun. I book the rooms since I am HiltonHHonors & get great deals being GOLD. 25,000 points for a stay in rooms with 2 beds & pullout couch & my room with a king bed & jaccuzi. Breakfast is a party for all of us with the chef knowing us all & he gets tix to the show. So he cooks stuff that no one else ordered & brings it to the table where we are buffet style that all get some of everything. Fresh fruit bowl, omelettes with italian sausage & red peppers, regular sausage & green peppers, even peanut butter & jelly sandwich for the lead singer's kid. I wanted french toast & got it with sour cream & regular cream & fruit topping. He had to do a dozen more since I never got a bite of the first one. Then we return after the show to champagne in my room & all get to sit in the jacuzzi (4 fit at once). So do not be afraid to ask for something you have a taste for.
Beds are very comfortable, no complaints from anyone & we all love the Managers party from 4-7 with free food & booze. Then he gets to go with us to the show as company for me. Then I drive home with my friend & the rest go to the airport to fly to various cities they live. He goes to England in a few days. The front desk clerk just loved his voice and his smile. She also remarked that he was grey when he checked in with me & now he is blonde. I told her he lost 20 years also & she agreed with his blue eyes. 25 mins & $3.13 for the box of good stuff from Revlon. I told her she get an award for great attention. He gave her a CD.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Columbus Airport in Columbus, Ohio is the premier full service hotel near Port Columbus International Airport and a preferred choice for business travel, Columbus vacations, and convention guests. The hotel is conveniently located 4 miles from Easton Town Center, 5 miles from downtown Columbus and the Greater Columbus Convention Center, and 10 miles from The Ohio State University.All registered guests receive accommodations in a 2-room suite, access to our evening Manager's reception featuring complimentary snacks and beverages, cooked-to-order breakfast each morning, and airport transportation.Whether visiting Columbus for business, leisure, sports or a convention, the new Embassy Suites Columbus Airport hotel is a central location to all Columbus has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus - Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Columbus - Airport Hotel Columbus
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Columbus - Airport Ohio