Overall, this hotel was just average. It felt practical, but there were a few little things that bugged me.
Things I liked:
- Free breakfast and wifi.
- Walking distance to some restaurants and a supermarket.
- Close to OSU.
- Lots of parking.
- Friendly staff.
Things I didn't like:
- You have to drive through/near downtown Columbus to get to the hotel from the airport. This makes a 20 minute drive about an hour during rush hour.
- The room was stuffy and the AC unit was loud. For me, that makes it hard to sleep.
- The room was quite small.
- Some of the electrical outlets didn't work.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbus West/Hilliard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbus West/Hilliard Ohio