Comfort Suites Columbus West Hilliard
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanstayed herefront desk staffnice indoor poolsoccer tournamentplace to stayyogurtdecent breakfastgreat propertyeasy accessother hotelswould definitely stay here againking bedfree breakfastinterstatestopovertile
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is a little dated, old tube tvs, older furniture and sheets. But what saves this hotel is the staff and the breakfast. The staff are very friendly and courteous. The breakfast is fantastic (I really like a good breakfast). They have BACON, and eggs. One if the best value hotel breakfasts I have had. I will stay here again, even with the old tube tvs.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

I am a choice privileges member and have had many mixed experiences in the past. I want to first say the staff is extremely friendly and very attentive. As far as the hotel it is a little dated but not so much it affects any portion of your stay. My room was extremely quiet, very clean and just a good solid value.

In short I will be staying again and I recommend for anyone looking for a nice hotel that doesn't break the bank!

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 16, 2014

We stayed here during the Memorial Tournament, arrived early and the front desk staff was excellent, letting us in. Hotel is a bit older, but clean, comfy and spacious. The pool is fairly small and quite warm. Breakfast was pretty good. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 15, 2014

I just spent 6 nights at this hotel and was very happy with my stay. The front desk people were very friendly, the breakfast was very good with a nice selection of hot and cold items, the room was very quiet (even with a couple nights being completely full) and the bedding was very comfortable..

Internet was good except the nights the hotel was full and then it was very slow.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed April 13, 2014

While planning this trip to columbus, the rate for this hotel was the lowest by $50.00, after seeing the 3.5 rating my expectations were not the highest. I was pleasantly surprised by what a nice property this is. Clean lobby, room, pool area. Everything in good repair. The linens were also very clean. The staff were friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: April 2014