“The room was great, but...”
Review of Super 8 Columbus

Super 8 Columbus
Ranked #111 of 143 Hotels in Columbus

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Columbus
Reviewed April 29, 2014

The room was clean and comfortable, the staff was very pleasant, but the hallway smelled like smoke and I was glad to get to the room.

Thank goodness we carry our own toiletries because there was 1 small bottle of shampoo and 2 bars of soap (there were 2 of us).

Although this motel advertised free breakfast, on our arrival we were not told of the breakfast or the time and location nor was anyhing in the room that gave us that information either.

Overall however, if you just want a place to sleep that's clean and inexpensive I would recommend staying here.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Locust Grove, Georgia
Reviewed April 11, 2014

I stayed at this place for 3 nights and it was comfortable however some easy changes would make it better. Why not just clean up around the place? That's an easy fix! There was a diaper on the ground when I arrived and it was still there 3 days later when I left! Come on really! Why not buy a can of paint and touch up a little? How about hiring a front desk clerk with some personality and maybe a uniform shirt! It's the little things! Pave the parking lot! I could go on and on! Not a bad stay however if you are making money use it to improve your business!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Columbus
Reviewed April 8, 2014

my stay was ok but easy to book is a huge scam. I have already contacted the bbb about them. apparently everybody else agrees they r a huge scam. I had to pay for my room twice cause they did not inform me I could not change my reservation til I already paid for it and the manager of super 8 cussed me out and hung up on me. please do not give them or easy to book any business. they will take your money and laugh their butt off the whole time they r doing it

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple