All reviewsgreat hotelohio stateroom was cleanbob evansshuttle servicefront desk staffbusiness centerfree breakfastwould stay here againeasy accessi highly recommend this hotelnice stayparking lotchecking inhot tubbusiness triposu
Reviewed November 19, 2017

I was at the Hampton Inn next door for 4 months and turned in maintenance requests for 9 of 12 visits so I switched to the Hilton Garden Inn across the parking lot for the last 6 months - better rooms, better service but increasingly more expensive.

Just tried to book in advance for the week after Thanksgiving and got the Hilton Garden Inn "guaranteed lowest price" rate at $204 plus tax. This is the 3rd time over $200/night in the last 2 months so ... trying the Hampton Inn again but downtown on N High Street for $146 plus tax. We'll see how it goes!

Room Tip: 4th or 5th floor, away from the elevators.
Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 3 days on business with Riverside Methodist hospital. The hotel is just a few miles away from riverside.

The nice decorations caught my eye and the staff was warm and welcoming.

Rooms were nice, I just wish there was a fan in the bathrooms....there was a little mold near the ceiling from so much moisture.

Breakfast in the morning was superb. Wait staff was fantastic and overall very nice.
Didn’t go to the pool or the fitness area.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed November 16, 2017

The van driver did not show up for three morning trips that we had booked the night before. A total disaster. I cancelled my next reservation at this hotel. The service at breakfast was very good and timely.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank jamesjF8037ID
Reviewed November 14, 2017

Shuttled us to and from Ohio state University, included in price. Hotel was beautifully decorated, beds were amazingly soft/firm comfortable, breakfast was cooked to order and was so good! Staff was friendly and helpful. We will stay here every time we are in Columbus!

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed November 9, 2017

The hotel is newly renovated and in a quiet location. The hotel faces another hotel (at least my room 306 did) so there is little to no street noise. I also never heard my neighbors. Rooms and linens are typical for HGI, with a fridge and microwave in each room. Curved shower rod. Charging station on night stand. Check-in staff was very friendly. Only very minor complaint would be the (free version of the) wifi was a bit slow at times. But would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Even number rooms face the other hotel and not the street. I liked 306.