“Stayed here several times”

Holiday Inn Columbus-Hilliard
Ranked #72 of 145 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed April 13, 2012

Always like staying here. Place is new, modern and very clean. I am a Platinum Member and this hotel ranks in the top 20% of Holiday Inns I stay at. There is an Outback down the street. Area is nice, right off the Interstate. Good place.

Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed February 28, 2012

We have stayed in some rough Holiday Inns lately. So it was much to our delight to find a newer property (3 -4 years old). The lobby has a huge mosaic waterfall wall. The rooms were updated nicely. Ours had a dead fly here and there and dead lady beetles, but at least they were dead. The bed was clean and comfortable. They used to give Holiday In Priority members a discounted breakfast, but that has gone by the wayside these days.
After the Red Roof Inn at this exit disgusted us with their filthy rooms, we were glad to find clean and updated accommodations.
Their business center looked nice, but they had the access locked and no way to get online.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 4, 2012

My family and I spent one night at this property as a stopover during a road trip from New York to Illinois, and were very satisfied. The property is right off I-70, which was a very convenient location for us. The service was both friendly and professional, and the hotel was very clean and up-to date. One of the primary reasons we selected this hotel was that it offered in-room dining. We were happy with the menu selection, and very pleased with the quality of the food. I anticipate we will return the next time we make the journey.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 23, 2011

My wife and I spent a night at the Hilliard Holiday Inn while on a business trip to Columbus, Ohio.
We are Priority Club members and have stayed in quite a few Holiday inns across the country in our travels. I must say this is one of the nicest we have visited. The hotel is new so everything is nice and fresh. Service was good upon arriving and we got a gift bag with some goodies to take to our room and enjoy. There is a cafe and bar off of the lobby but also plenty of restaurants in the area. Cracker Barrel is within walking distance. I do have to say I missed having the free breakfast that most HI's provide but all in all it was a good experience. I would stay here again when we return to Columbus.

Room Tip: Always ask the desk for the best rate, We saved twenty dollars by using our AARP card.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 26, 2011

This two year old hotel situated with easy access to I-70 and I-270 with look after all of your needs. Recently I had the pleasure to stay at this location for 14 days straight. As a guest it is nice to stay somewhere where the staff actually cares about you and this is the place. Not only was I welcomed back as a guest by name but the friendly and outgoing staff should be an envy to all hotels in the area! Mylene the bar tender is ever so cheerful and has a memory that is simpley unbelievable! THe rest of the front desk staff is simple awesome to deal with and really want to take care of my needs!

I highly suggest if you have a group of people staying with you as I did the following week to book one of the meeting rooms with Brenda Roth in Sales as she did take care of all of our needs and wants. Excellent job Brenda, especially to put up with the likes of all of us! Hats off my dear and and keep up the excellent work. We shall return next year with more people.

I highly recommmend this hotel to stay at whether it is for one night or multiple days. Keep up the excellent work!

Room Tip: Pick a corner room
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed June 2, 2011

My husband and I had been driving all day and found the HI at about 1 am. We were very impressed by the newness, the clean room, the nice touches like lots of plugs, a recycle bin, coconut-lime amenities and upscale room design. We had breakfast in the restaurant the following morning and it was terrific, too- lots of choices on the buffet.
The staff was friendly and helpful. Everyone seemed to be happy they worked there.
Very nice hotel that I would absolutely seek out if I am in the area again.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 25, 2011

The hotel is practically new. Rooms are nicely appointed with all amenities. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Staff was very friendly and helpful, especially Milene at the bar! If you spend any time there drop in and say hi to Milene.

My only complaint was that the city of Hilliard and the hotel need to step up security in the parking lot. My friends car got broken into and gps stolen. After looking around you could see broken glass from past break ins. The town didn't even feel like it was in a bad area ; maybe just a rash of juveniles.

Other than that, great hotel and stay!

• Stayed: May 2011